Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-h5GddVnQk found david liuz goal, amazing

ReputationRep:
    15th May, make sure you keep your schedule clear everyone.

If we win, there'll be four days where we are EL champions and CL champions at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)

If we win, there'll be four days where we are EL champions and CL champions at the same time.
    That was the whole plan this season

ReputationRep:

Isn't it 9 days since the CL final is 25th may?

ReputationRep:
    benfica in final, we should win assuming we give them due respect.

ReputationRep:
    Job done. Now to win against Utd and Spurs :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    You guys are on good form. Sunday will be interesting.

ReputationRep:

I'm not working on that day phew!
    Really proud for Chelsea. Got dumped out of CL but we made the most of what was left.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, the games are really close to each other.

5 May
    8 May
    11 May
    15 May
    19 May

Thank **** we have Aston Villa there after Spurs rather than another top team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    benfica in final, we should win assuming we give them due respect.
    Not when Benetiz is here. He will play the best ever team for the Europa Cup Final BUT play Team Z for important Top 4 games.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations. People should back Benitez. He's a great manager. He's a better manager than RDM who simply got lucky with two cups. Sad to see Chelsea fans chanting for Jose when RB is the manager. Spoilt brats.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can find the highlight of the goals - I missed the game..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Job done. Now to win against Utd and Spurs :holmes:
    You won't beat Manchester United. 2-1 to the Red Devils.

ReputationRep:
    Amsterdam is a great city for a final, perfect for a monumental piss up afterwards. Benfica will be tough though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Congratulations. People should back Benitez. He's a great manager. He's a better manager than RDM who simply got lucky with two cups. Sad to see Chelsea fans chanting for Jose when RB is the manager. Spoilt brats.
    You're chatting nonsense.
    I rate benitez for what he has done but what you're chatting is bull****. I'm guessing heynckes got lucky with the CL in 1998 too and isn't a good manager. RDM did a great job, was expected to perform with a transition team with a totally new style of play. It was not going to happen. Same way we were never going to win the league.

ReputationRep:
    You guys need to lay off Rafa. He's underrated, if he leads you to the Europa League and Top 4 that's a decent season. Handled the situation with real dignity. Think the Mourinho chants tonight showed a real lack of respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Go away you moron.
    Tbh everybody but Chelsea fans judge RDM as a very average and fortunate manager. How many job offers has he got since he left?

(Original post by jam277)
    You're chatting nonsense.
    I rate benitez for what he has done but what you're chatting is bull****. I'm guessing heynckes got lucky with the CL in 1998 too and isn't a good manager. RDM did a great job, was expected to perform with a transition team with a totally new style of play. It was not going to happen. Same way we were never going to win the league.
    Had this out a year ago when you lot were slaughtering me for saying RDM would be sacked before xmas. Judging every one of your CL matches last year, its hard to credit RDM for much. Your defense was excellent but Terry/Cole/Ivanovic were an excellent defensive unit years before he arrived. Drogba scoring from your only attack in the final is not exactly revolutionary either. Maybe you can credit him for recognising that he needed to let Terry/Lampard control things on the pitch rather than trying to interfere himself.

Obviously RDM is held in high esteem because of his history as a player but there's no point making him out to be a great manager when he was just in the right place at the right time, and of course very very lucky.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too scared of united, don't think we'll lose. Think we'll get a draw considering the way united played vs arsenal I don't think they'll beat us. We rested quite a few key players too or gave them a little run out where they didn't exert themselves too much so we'll be at full strength and good form.

Reckon a 1-1 draw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Tbh everybody but Chelsea fans judge RDM as a very average and fortunate manager. How many job offers has he got since he left?
    What jobs are there for him to get? He's won the CL so is obviously too big for clubs like reading etc. Where would he seriously get a job? What club has sacked their manager this season that isn't a relegation team. Seriously man I know you might not rate him but at least look with some objectivity. There has been no jobs. At most the QPR job and then they were looking at redknapp for weeks anyway.

I could say that benitez is fortunate that he got a great valencia team and that he was fortunate the owners gave him loads of time at liverpool and he won **** all after his second season.

German clubs promote german managers. Maybe italy but no top club has lost their manager there bar roma. So where would the jobs be? If you could give me a serious place where he could have got a job then I'd believe what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I'm not too scared of united, don't think we'll lose. Think we'll get a draw considering the way united played vs arsenal I don't think they'll beat us. We rested quite a few key players too or gave them a little run out where they didn't exert themselves too much so we'll be at full strength and good form.

Reckon a 1-1 draw.
    A lot of United fans have said they were playing in 2nd gear because: 1) they had no reason to win 2) they were still feeling the effects of the celebrations. Bit of an exaggeration but do you not think they'll perform better?

2-2 tbh.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.