Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerri.luff)
    Hi I firmed my adult nursing for dundee too, and also from Northern Ireland can't wait Im renting of a landlord close to the university it's far cheaper are use planning on halls??
    where in Northern Ireland are you from? Do you have other friends also going to dundee? Or are you just renting a flat on your own?

ReputationRep:
    Hi im living in banbridge, no I dont know anyone I just thought halls were to dear. Im renting a room in a two bed flat just lovely we flat. Were abouts are u from?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing Psychology.
    The accommodation is so expensive unfortunately. It's more expensive than the loan I am receiving so I have to pay the rest out of my own pocket and have no money left over for living expenses. This shall be interesting!!
    Moving from N.Ireland.

I'll be living in West park flats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerri.luff)
    Hi im living in banbridge, no I dont know anyone I just thought halls were to dear. Im renting a room in a two bed flat just lovely we flat. Were abouts are u from?
    I'm from Magherafelt

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im from northern ireland too! Carrickfergus! Im doing adult nursing too! And im staying at belmont flats! Just paid my deposit today! Why is it so expensive!!? Cant wait though! Yous flying over or getting the boat?

ReputationRep:
    hiya, I have a unconditional for psychology

ReputationRep:
    Hi found a really nice 2bedroom flat rent is 300 pm then ur bills which would be split between 2. It's across from Dundee university within walking distance to everything fully furnished, double glazed shower and bath fully equipped kitchen bedrooms both have double beds and plenty of storage.. Available from August. Looking a female flat mate message me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catherine182)
    Firmed for geography today anyone else studying that?
    I'm studying geography if I get my conditions

ReputationRep:
    Firmed dundee for anatomy and physiology

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone from Northern ireland heading over? Im flying out on the 31st of august!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmccolligan94)
    When is everyone from Northern ireland heading over? Im flying out on the 31st of august!
    I'm hoping to get a boat across on the 31st. Long arse drive though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathTart)
    I'm hoping to get a boat across on the 31st. Long arse drive though!
    True.. im getting a plane to edinburgh then a coach.. coach takes ya straight to dundee centre

ReputationRep:
    It is such a long journey on the boat from Northern Ireland! And of course the uni i love the most starts on my birthday! 2nd September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing dentistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpcloui)
    Anyone doing dentistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Plenty of us! Link your FB and il add you to a convo filled with us.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmas13)
    Firmed for medicine - looking forward to seeing everyone in September!
    I'm studying medicine at dundee so if you need any advice/ questions then I would be happy to answer them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmccolligan94)
    Hey, im from northern ireland too! Carrickfergus! Im doing adult nursing too! And im staying at belmont flats! Just paid my deposit today! Why is it so expensive!!? Cant wait though! Yous flying over or getting the boat?
    The halls at dundee are quite modern and you get the bonus of your own ensuite which many students don't get!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Niamh294;42257475]Firmed for medicine!

I'm studying medicine at dundee so any questions/ advice feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here firmed for MA English? I'm so excited to start!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.