Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeignHamster)
    Would it matter if you chose the aspirin as a recommendation, but you still compared? thanks
    the mark scheme will probably give reasons for both sides of the argument

ReputationRep:
    Is there a mark scheme out ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkgorilla)
    Is there a mark scheme out ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think someones working on an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    i could do one, just need the prder of the question

ReputationRep:
    order*

ReputationRep:
    Did you find any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TherHig)
    the mark scheme will probably give reasons for both sides of the argument
    great thanks! I left this question last and I did not even read it properly, so I went through it as I was writing.. (oh AQA)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeignHamster)
    Would it matter if you chose the aspirin as a recommendation, but you still compared? thanks
    I chose aspirin, I thought there was more to write about and plus the disadvantages for it were pretty weak, so you could put an only in front of it and pretend it's not much. For questions like that, you get the marks for both sides of the argument, just the technique needs to be good. and you can't contradict yourself really :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oceann)
    What did people get on the calculation question, the one about age of death?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the answer was 77 but i stupidly wrote 5years :ashamed:
    hopefully ill at least get 1 mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king_revision)
    I chose aspirin, I thought there was more to write about and plus the disadvantages for it were pretty weak, so you could put an only in front of it and pretend it's not much. For questions like that, you get the marks for both sides of the argument, just the technique needs to be good. and you can't contradict yourself really :/
    Same. I chose asparin for the same reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and also in your conclusion you need to repeat why you said which drug was better. For instance I believe aspirin is a better drug because it is cheaper, and more easily available. You must mention this even if you said this before,

ReputationRep:
    same i chose aspirin aswell but backed it up, im not really bothered now just waiting for my results and right now am revising for chemistry which i have on monday but am stuck on balancing equations..... any trick to work them out?

ReputationRep:
    With you on that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any one else on her got C1 and p1 exams to do?

ReputationRep:
    I was just unnecessarily panicking about it because I was seriously rushing that part.. I guess you can argue both with relevant points, so thanks! great to have that in common, haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahsan_ijaz)
    any one else on her got C1 and p1 exams to do?
    yup better start revising!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TherHig)
    Does anyone know if there is a thread for the chemistry C1 exam on Monday 10th? Any key topics that are likely to come up?
    dont worry ill create one as i have c1 and p1

ReputationRep:
    For everyone wanting the mark scheme, it will be out on the 15th called: Unofficial Biology B1 5th June 2013 Mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    Monday and Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therhig)
    for everyone wanting the mark scheme, it will be out on the 15th called: Unofficial biology b1 5th june 2013 mark scheme
    i cant wait that long!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.