Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Help! Does anyone know where I can find the WJEC Biology 2012 mark scheme? Important! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 11 and doing my GCSEs. First exam is 8 weeks so it's time for me to start revising! I just did a biology past paper since biology is the first exam I have; I have finished the paper but cannot find the mark scheme anywhere.

It's really important that I find the WJEC biology 2012 mark scheme. I have looked on the WJEC website and can't find it. I thought I could have been looking in the wrong place so I put a search in google and still found nothing.

Where can I find the mark scheme for this paper?

Thank you :-)

(I'm new to TSF haha)

ReputationRep:
    You most likely won't find it. Something you will find throughout your GCSE and (possibly) A-level studies is that exam boards don't tend to release the previous year's markschemes.

It is thought (and possibly confirmed) that this is so that schools and colleges can use the previous year's papers as mock exams safe in the knowledge that students won't have already seen the markscheme.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.