Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have signed a contract for a house 2013/2014 but due to personal reasons i am looking to leave it and find a replacement. The house is very nice, extremely close to Moorland and shops such as Sainsburys, also both the student and city bus route.
    The house includes two big double rooms and two decent size single rooms, as the contract does not start until July the rooms have not been picked yet. The three tenants who will be living there are all girls who attend Bath Spa university in their second year, they are very friendly girls who love to have a laugh and enjoy going out and are also extremely clean!
    This is ideal for anybody looking to sort out their accomodation quickly for the upcoming year.
    If anybody is interested email me at [mod edit]

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.