Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Fed up of my cleaner; should I get another cleaner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    why would she want to pick up your tissues filled with snort, jizz and other what nots.

but she should do your washing, kitchen and stuff
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Chadya)
    I pay her £115 a month to clean my bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, and I feel like I'm throwing that money down the drain. Last Thursday I came home and there were still skidmarks on the toilet and tissues on my bedroom floor, and the week before she hadn't even touched the washing up. The problem is that I really don't know where to find another one, and it's easy to say clean the house yourself but I'm out most of the time either at work or seeing friends after work, and so this is why I pay her to (allegedly) clean the apartment.

Should I approach her about it, or just suck it up and get another cleaner? Her wages aren't an insignificant part of my salary and I feel like I'm wasting it at the moment.
    You could just clean your own faeces off the toilet bowl-it's not too much effort.
    On a side note, if your cleaner doesn't clean, get a new cleaner. Look in the yellow pages or ask your friends if they know any people who are cleaners/ clean for them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    She's a cleaner, not your ****ing lap dog. Clean your own scuzzy tissues off the floor.
    Cleaners are paid to CLEAN? That's like me saying to a customer "get your own ****ing drinks, who do you think I am, a bar tender?"

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    Cleaners are paid to CLEAN? That's like me saying to a customer "get your own ****ing drinks, who do you think I am, a bar tender?"

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    That's like saying, toilet cleaners are paid to clean bathrooms, so why bother aiming for the bowl, just piss on the seat. She's still a human being ffs, OP should - I repeat - pick up his own tissues. Why can't you grasp this concept? So many of you have such little respect, it's disgusting,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chadya)
    I pay her £115 a month to clean my bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, and I feel like I'm throwing that money down the drain. Last Thursday I came home and there were still skidmarks on the toilet and tissues on my bedroom floor, and the week before she hadn't even touched the washing up. The problem is that I really don't know where to find another one, and it's easy to say clean the house yourself but I'm out most of the time either at work or seeing friends after work, and so this is why I pay her to (allegedly) clean the apartment.

Should I approach her about it, or just suck it up and get another cleaner? Her wages aren't an insignificant part of my salary and I feel like I'm wasting it at the moment.
    Hire me

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.