Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    you guys are so lucky you don't have to worry about UCAS and personal statements. my application is due 3 weeks today:eek:

(Original post by CanineVet)

And I met chaarlotte the other day .
    bad start im normally not that quiet. honestly.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaarlotte)
    you guys are so lucky you don't have to worry about UCAS and personal statements. my application is due 3 weeks today:eek:

Good job you've used the PS help service then

ReputationRep:

bad start im normally not that quiet. honestly.
    Give it a year... Good luck btw!

:lol: Don't worry, I was quiet when I started . Always remember: Don't believe what Josh says about me, I am right :yep: :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Arghem, .... you mean "he", . It's okay! :lol:
    Ahaha...oops! I can't see those gender things on my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABC05)
    Ahaha...oops! I can't see those gender things on my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahaha, it's fine: revenge will come soon enough :lol: kidding .

ReputationRep:
    Give it a year... Good luck btw!

:lol: Don't worry, I was quiet when I started . Always remember: Don't believe what Josh says about me, I am right :yep: :lol:.
    obviously you're right, craig. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going there in October (unless something goes t**s up ahah!). I was formerly under the impression that they didn't offer work experience to school students under normal circumstances and I believe I read something on their website. I know one of the nurses in there because she used to work at the vets I used to get WEx and I do lambing at her farm (I owe her so much!). But I would see no harm in trying! I only know of the one in Glasgow so I can't help you with locations though I doubt there would be many others.

P.S. I don't know if it was on this thread I saw about WEx in the Scottish/RSPCA, I don't believe they offer WEx to anyone under 18 .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think work experience there would be quite good Glasgow is a bit far for me to go.

I tried to get experience at the SPCA wildlife rescue centre but they said I had to be 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any good books to get for highers, like the how to pass books? Do you think it worth getting them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiffanya)
    Does anyone know any good books to get for highers, like the how to pass books? Do you think it worth getting them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    last year i personally found the leckie & leckie success guide for higher chemistry really helpful.

hsn.uk.net has great notes for maths (a godsend), english and chemistry(it has all the PPAs plus summary tables)

ReputationRep:
    last year i personally found the leckie & leckie success guide for higher chemistry really helpful.

hsn.uk.net has great notes for maths (a godsend), english and chemistry(it has all the PPAs plus summary tables)
    Yeah I was thinking of that one for chemistry. My maths teacher recommended the how to pass one for maths, I've found one for only 99p on eBay :P

Hsn looks great I will use that thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiffanya)
    Yeah I was thinking of that one for chemistry. My maths teacher recommended the how to pass one for maths, I've found one for only 99p on eBay :P

Hsn looks great I will use that thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Just sent an email off to a big cat sanctuary!! Fingers crossed they'll have me, I think I've seen that someone had work experience there on this forum, but no mention of it on the website, so not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    This is fun seeing who you all are

ReputationRep:
    Feeling scared that we are all noseying on each others facebooks now :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannapoole)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha me too :P
    I feel so excited I don't know why though ahahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannapoole)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think the pictures from year 7 prom are on mine oh dear god no
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Is there anyone on the group who's name isn't here? Trying to guess who everyone is xD

CanineVet
    Tiffanya
    Nessie
    Angry Cucumber
    Jamsie
    Skatealexia
    Beccac??
    Hannapoole
    Chaarlotte
    I see someone is a fan of Breaking Bad! Excellent TV show - wasn't ep 13 brilliant?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Is there anyone on the group who's name isn't here? Trying to guess who everyone is xD

CanineVet
    Tiffanya
    Nessie
    Angry Cucumber
    Jamsie
    Skatealexia
    Beccac??
    Hannapoole
    Chaarlotte
    Yeah haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Okay people, not to be bossy or rude, but no posting links to external sites which are facebook, applicant help sites or anything of the kind (or other personal statement reviewing sites), it's not allowed and is viewed as advertising so that is why the posts are being removed. . Just a heads up...

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.