Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawson28)
    Also if you don't want to do the BMAT then that naturally narrows it down. Bristol and RVC ask for BMAT.
    Some good advice here, just that its Cambridge and the RVC that ask for BMAT not Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    Who is doing the Notts questionnaire? Its taking forever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whooh1)
    Me! Been doing it since 2 o'clock! My heads gonna explode haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whooh1)
    I wish we had more than a week!! This and the Surrey one is going to kill me the next few days!!

ReputationRep:
    For Notts' questionnaire, can you log in and do parts of sections 1 and 2 then log out and come back to it?
    I'm worried that if I open it then I'll need to do it all in 1 go!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannaBeVet2015)
    For Notts' questionnaire, can you log in and do parts of sections 1 and 2 then log out and come back to it?
    I'm worried that if I open it then I'll need to do it all in 1 go!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have done that and then logged out going to do 3 tommorow!

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you, and GOOD LUCK for section 3!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On Notts' form, when it says details of work experience do we have to put in duties etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Just filling in the Surrey questionnaire, how's everyone feeling about it? It's so irritating recalling your own strengths and weaknesses... 😄

ReputationRep:
    Last year Liverpool sent out the WEX form/link to candidates from a big rush in December onwards and people were still getting them in late January... I, and many others got the wex form in December and heard nothing until rejected in March. The wex form asks you to indicate when you are available for interview - you have to tick boxes to show your availability - and from memory the dates spanned the period Jan to end of Feb ... so even if you get the Liverpool form don't expect much action until weeks or even months after.

2 tips ....
    (1) have a look at the 2014 thread and if you look at the October entries last year you will see what was happening at this time - its unlikely that the uni's will change their processes much compared to last year. I plan to watch last years
    (2) see the stalking pages for details of what happened at a given point last year - its at ... . http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...king_page_2014

The 2015 stalking page is at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...king_Page_2015 and at present its completely empty -who want to be first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siriuslyserious)
    Some good advice here, just that its Cambridge and the RVC that ask for BMAT not Bristol.
    I remember reading at one point that Bristol were either using it or considering using it!

ReputationRep:
    Going to start my notts questionnaire now, I hope we can come back to do sections later on...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttobevet)

The 2015 stalking page is at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...king_Page_2015 and at present its completely empty -who want to be first?
    It's all on University Connect now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    It's all on University Connect now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Help.... What's university connect?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngvet)
    Help.... What's university connect?
    Part of TSR and what Stalking Pages have become

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to be certain that the WES from Edinburgh has definitely been uploaded? I seem to have a green tick over an envelope in my EUCLID intray- does that mean that I've completed the task? I read a frequently asked questions section on this and it said that the message in my intray should disappear if it's successfully been sent- did anyone else's disappear once they sent the form? Because mine didn't and now I'm really worried.

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachelhannah)
    Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to be certain that the WES from Edinburgh has definitely been uploaded? I seem to have a green tick over an envelope in my EUCLID intray- does that mean that I've completed the task? I read a frequently asked questions section on this and it said that the message in my intray should disappear if it's successfully been sent- did anyone else's disappear once they sent the form? Because mine didn't and now I'm really worried.

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same here! i think/hope the green tick means it completed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HorseCanFly)
    same here! i think/hope the green tick means it completed...
    Haha me too! Surely if it's the same for the both of us then it must mean that we've completed it (hopefully). Thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawson28)
    I remember reading at one point that Bristol were either using it or considering using it!
    It must be considering! Because otherwise my application to Bristol won't work! :eek:
    Ha, its definitely not for this year because nothing about the BMAT came up under Bristol's option on UCAS and its not under their current entry requirements :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Got a week with a LA vet, starting tomorrow
    A bit nervous. But hopefully it will be fun :yes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.