Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ailsab96)
    Hi, I am new to the thread :3
    I am starting to worry about my Edinburgh WeX form...
    I submitted it yesterday afternoon, and they said something about getting an email which you have to upload? I have been checking both my actual email, and the intray of my EUCLID account, but haven't received anything yet.
    Starting to panic as tomorrow is the deadline!
    Can someone please tell me when they got their form back via email, and how to then go about uploading it to your application; stressing out here!

Thank you - and good luck to people getting interviews already! )
    yesterday I met the exactly same problem as yours I waited a day but got nothing at all. Then today I decide to submit it again by CHANGE another email address. I got it instantly and uploaded it

I hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at Bristol!! Soo excited/ nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Congrats on all your interviews! My UCAS coordinator was emailed by Edinburgh Vet School about the upcoming process and she printed me out a copy. The leaflet also states that there are 5 interview dates on 10 & 17 December, 25 February and 4 & 11 March so we might be hearing from them pretty soon hopefully! And as or the questionnaire when I submitted there was a green tick so I hope that means it's safely away!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just had a panic about whether my questionnaire (which I sent off 2 weeks ago) had actually uploaded- phoned them up and it had.

However, does anyone know about the Liverpool questionnaire and when you can access it? I'm starting to worry because I would have assumed they would have sent it out by now (and i definitely should meet all their academic requirements) because they start interviews in December!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lau_pratters)
    I just had a panic about whether my questionnaire (which I sent off 2 weeks ago) had actually uploaded- phoned them up and it had.

However, does anyone know about the Liverpool questionnaire and when you can access it? I'm starting to worry because I would have assumed they would have sent it out by now (and i definitely should meet all their academic requirements) because they start interviews in December!!
    Last year liverpool sent their wex forms and interview invites in batches right through until late February, they tend to be a late starter and when they do send out wex forms you will see it in here as people post that they have arrived. Try to relax, it's a long stressful wait, so try not to be watching emails too much just yet, it's much too early to start worrying.

ReputationRep:
    I ended up changing my application from RVC to Bristol after I sent it off, that won't put me at a disadvantage will it?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys !! i just was gonna say i got an interview for glasgow !! i got the email on wednesday ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steekay)
    hey guys !! i just was gonna say i got an interview for glasgow !! i got the email on wednesday ))
    Wow, congrats!

(and to everybody else getting interviews too!)

ReputationRep:
    For international students doing the interviews for Bristol, do we post our work experience form or do we email them?
    If we can send it via email, where do we send it to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abundanceofbecca)
    No worries! On EUCLID if you click 'My UG Applications' at the side, and look under the 'My Clearance Check' box it should be empty when admissions receive your WES and then it's definitely been sent! Thank you so much, good luck to you too
    Ahh good- my 'clearance check' box is empty which is a relief hahaha! Thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone's "My clearance checks" message disappeared for Edinburgh's WES form, or am I the only one who still has the green tick and the requirement message?

ReputationRep:
    I'm exactly the same, I'm quite worried and I've tried ringing them but got no answer obviously because its a Saturday

ReputationRep:
    Yep me too - I emailed them as well, just in case, but I don't think we will hear anything back until after the weekend. I am just going with the fact that it has been submitted, and was submitted on time, and therefore I can fight it if they claim my application is incomplete!

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone's "My clearance checks" message disappeared for Edinburgh's WES form, or am I the only one who still has the green tick and the requirement message?
    My message hasn't disappeared either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bandyd)
    I ended up changing my application from RVC to Bristol after I sent it off, that won't put me at a disadvantage will it?
    I don't see why it would because you obviously realised Bristol was the better option for you... I doubt they'll ask you but have a good reason just incase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siriuslyserious)
    My message hasn't disappeared either!
    Glad it isn't just me doing something wrong then - it must just be where they haven't gotten 'round to "acknowledging" them all yet... At least the green tick means we have definitely submitted them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on MyEd now. Does anyone know how to check if the WES has been uploaded successfully? I'm so lost! And I hope when they say 1st November is the deadline that it means you can still submit it on the deadline (today).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niamhers)
    I'm on MyEd now. Does anyone know how to check if the WES has been uploaded successfully? I'm so lost! And I hope when they say 1st November is the deadline that it means you can still submit it on the deadline (today).
    Green tick should mean it's gone. People are saying the clearance check should be empty too but mine isn't.

Nope, I still have the requirement message too; I don't think it's anything to worry about.

(Original post by chololatee)
    For international students doing the interviews for Bristol, do we post our work experience form or do we email them?
    If we can send it via email, where do we send it to?
    Omg thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot about that. I'll check out the form and stuff but definitely going to email it. Posting it will take AGES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimalArk)
    Green tick should mean it's gone. People are saying the clearance check should be empty too but mine isn't.

Nope, I still have the requirement message too; I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Omg thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot about that. I'll check out the form and stuff but definitely going to email it. Posting it will take AGES.

I applied to Edinburgh last year (even got an offer, but unfortunately I got an infection and couldn't take my final exams so I'm reapplying (but not to edinburgh this time) life's complicated )

As far as I recall: the message usually has the link in it where you have to upload your WES right?, this message disappeared after I uploaded mine....

But the clearance check only disappeared a few days later .... I think they'll make it disappear as soon as they've actually seen it

But i can't guarantee that I'm right, I just assumed it last year ...
    I guess it'll disappear over the next 2 days, when they're back in the admissions office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimalArk)

Did Bristol send you this work experience form with the invitation to an interview ?
    Aahhhhh, I haven't read anything about it, did I miss out on this ?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.