Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eceidil13)
    I have emailed, they said it was my predicted grades. One of my teachers wouldn't predict an A* and so you can see how competitive it is!! It's insane!! Thank you for the lovely comment, good luck to you too!

I know it's just crazy! But it is really nice of them to explain !

ReputationRep:
    Remember, BMAT takers, now is the time to register on the Cambridge Assessment portal! Results, according to the BMAT megathread, will be up at 0.00am on Wednesday (disregarding any server crashes).

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having problems with the Liverpool form? I downloaded the new version of adobe and all but it's still not letting me fill in parts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathrynM123)
    Is anyone else having problems with the Liverpool form? I downloaded the new version of adobe and all but it's still not letting me fill in parts
    It doesn't seem to work on Apple devices as it wouldn't work on my Mac, so make sure you're doing it on a regular computer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex15)
    It doesn't seem to work on Apple devices as it wouldn't work on my Mac, so make sure you're doing it on a regular computer!
    That's the thing, I'm not on a mac. It's the drop down lists that aren't working, everything else is

ReputationRep:
    It worked on my MacBook...just download the file and open it with Adobe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathrynM123)
    That's the thing, I'm not on a mac. It's the drop down lists that aren't working, everything else is
    I had so much trouble with it!! I just kept closing it and reopening it and it worked eventually and then it wouldn't let me save it and it all got lost! Have you had any luck? I've sent mine off now (finally)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who's getting worried about BMAT results?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysalex)
    Who's getting worried about BMAT results?!
    Did Clare (I think it was Clare?) give you a cutoff score you need for interview? Hope it goes well!

ReputationRep:
    hi, I've got an interview for Glasgow through ucas, but no contact through email at all, should I download the reference forms from the website yet or wait and see if they do send something?
    And well done everyone, you've all worked so hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HorseCanFly)
    hi, I've got an interview for Glasgow through ucas, but no contact through email at all, should I download the reference forms from the website yet or wait and see if they do send something?
    And well done everyone, you've all worked so hard!
    I also got an interview for Glasgow, this came through ucas first and then the next day I got an email from Glasgow Vet admissions with the details of the forms which needed to be filled out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShellySpielberg)
    Did Clare (I think it was Clare?) give you a cutoff score you need for interview? Hope it goes well!
    Nope I haven't heard anything from them like that! Did Robinson give you a cutoff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysalex)
    Nope I haven't heard anything from them like that! Did Robinson give you a cutoff?
    Yep, if you got 5.5 or higher for both Section 1 and 2 you have an automatic interview. They only had 9 apply though, so don't know if they even waited for the results...
    Hope the BMAT goes well for everyone!

ReputationRep:
    What time are BMAT results published tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0802)
    What time are BMAT results published tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's at midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllyAylwen)
    I think it's at midnight
    Ok thank you! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    More the better especially any recent ones

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanywaltham)
    How did everyone do?
    In a word?

Meeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    In a word?

Meeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Same here, not too pleased but not crying...
    I just read what I think is a med thread and they all seem pretty disappointed, so maybe the averages will be lower??

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.