ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noodles_996)
    I got 5.9 6.6 3.5A Really happy!
    That's really good!! 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 4.6, 4.9 and 3A so about average.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we'll hear from RVC now that BMAT results are out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazvet123)
    Hiya, I am applying as an undergrad to Surrey, rvc and Nottingham for vet medicine and rvc and Surrey for vet biosciences. I haven't heard anything from any of the vet courses, and was wondering though if anyone doesn't mind saying if they have been rejected from any of the vet schools yet? I'm hoping no news is good news! Many thanks x
    Hi I've not heard from Surrey, RVC or Nottingham yet either; except to fill out the online forms for Surrey and Nottingham I'll try not to panic until December is well on the way! Chances are, for Surrey, we're not on the first roll out for interviews. I didn't here from Nottingham for ages last year (I'm a re-applicant) and RVC I heard from early December so not panicking too much yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanor032696)
    Hi I've not heard from Surrey, RVC or Nottingham yet either; except to fill out the online forms for Surrey and Nottingham I'll try not to panic until December is well on the way! Chances are, for Surrey, we're not on the first roll out for interviews. I didn't here from Nottingham for ages last year (I'm a re-applicant) and RVC I heard from early December so not panicking too much yet!
    Oh cool, thank you yes I filled out the quesrionnares for Surrey and Nottingham about a month ago. Thanks for your help, I'll sit tight for a bit then! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got 5.1, 5.4 and 3.5B so nothing spectacular tbh. A little p***ed about the B but ah well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazvet123)
    Oh cool, thank you yes I filled out the quesrionnares for Surrey and Nottingham about a month ago. Thanks for your help, I'll sit tight for a bit then! Good luck!
    Nottingham sent out loads of interview invitations in dec last year, so I am not worrying about them until Christmas time. Even then they won't reject until into the new year when they feel safe that they have all the students they need for oct 2015.

surrey have sent out done invites already, and I do remember last year they were early interviewers.. But they are new to the process and last year only had a really small cohort to recruit, so we can't predict how they will operate this year.

liverpool have sent out wex forms... But last year they carried in sending them out well into the new year... I recall that I was hoping for an interview having submitted my wex form in Nov 13 .. But then in jan 14 they were still sending out forms and interview invites - I never got one from liverpool. It was suggested on the forum last year - but I don't know how true it is - that liverpool get all those with >40 weeks wex in for interview then if places remain they then process those with between 30-39 weeks, etc.

we we all have to stay positive ... This side of Christmas we are all in with a good chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttobevet)
    Nottingham sent out loads of interview invitations in dec last year, so I am not worrying about them until Christmas time. Even then they won't reject until into the new year when they feel safe that they have all the students they need for oct 2015.

surrey have sent out done invites already, and I do remember last year they were early interviewers.. But they are new to the process and last year only had a really small cohort to recruit, so we can't predict how they will operate this year.

liverpool have sent out wex forms... But last year they carried in sending them out well into the new year... I recall that I was hoping for an interview having submitted my wex form in Nov 13 .. But then in jan 14 they were still sending out forms and interview invites - I never got one from liverpool. It was suggested on the forum last year - but I don't know how true it is - that liverpool get all those with >40 weeks wex in for interview then if places remain they then process those with between 30-39 weeks, etc.

we we all have to stay positive ... This side of Christmas we are all in with a good chance.
    40 weeks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0802)
    40 weeks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

40!?! Oh gosh. I have 23 according to Liverpools questionnaire. Any idea if thats likely to get me an interview aha? How many do other people have? (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goonieskellie)
    40!?! Oh gosh. I have 23 according to Liverpools questionnaire. Any idea if thats likely to get me an interview aha? How many do other people have? (:
    I'm the same I have 23.1 weeks... I thought that this would be a decent amount! I hope this is enough for both of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0802)
    I'm the same I have 23.1 weeks... I thought that this would be a decent amount! I hope this is enough for both of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah me too, good luck!! Have you heard anything yet? (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goonieskellie)
    Yeah me too, good luck!! Have you heard anything yet? (:
    Yeah good luck to you too. Nope not heard anything yet apart from the questionnaires and that, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh ok, have an interview at Surrey but not heard anything else! Hate waiting haha, I just check my emails constantly!

ReputationRep:
    Probably should have joined this forum a while ago seeing as i've applied this year and have been watching it since 15th Oct and all...

I'm here now though! Currently studying Animal Science at uni, excited to be re-applying for Veterinary Medicine now, another to be graduate to throw in the mix.

Also got an interview invitation from RVC today! (I applied to the Accelerated Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Degree programme) First i've heard from anyone apart from the standard Liverpool W/E form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellos)
    Probably should have joined this forum a while ago seeing as i've applied this year and have been watching it since 15th Oct and all...

I'm here now though! Currently studying Animal Science at uni, excited to be re-applying for Veterinary Medicine now, another to be graduate to through in the mix.

Also got an interview invitation from RVC today! (I applied to the Accelerated Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Degree programme) First i've heard from anyone apart from the standard Liverpool W/E form.
    Welcome to the thread, and congratulations on your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellos)

I'm here now though! Currently studying Animal Science at uni, excited to be re-applying for Veterinary Medicine now, another to be graduate to throw in the mix.

whoop whoop! I just got an interview from RVC too!! :woo: I've applied for the accelerated program as well

ReputationRep:
    Apologies, for spreading alarm re the 40 week suggestion, I do recall last year some people posting that they had a liverpool interview with more normal amounts of wex. So please don't be too alarmed... It may be an entirely false suggestion. There may be some existing liverpool students on this forum who could comment.

ReputationRep:
    For those that got their BMAT today....I saw this post on the 2014 vet hopefuls forum (August 2014 post) so don't be too disappointed if your results were below what you hoped for....

"I had 4, 4, 2.5A in my BMAT, this score was below average but I still had my best offer from Cambridge, they seemed to look at me more as a person. I'm not sure what counts as a good score but I guess the aim is to get above average. I think some of the colleges use the BMAT scores more than others.

Good luck with your application "
    apol. for sloppy referencing.. But you can find it easy enough.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know of any good websites for chemistry notes? I'm doing ccea and currently they don't even have an A2 textbook

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.