The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charletitia
I'm pretty sure those that have heard back from Edinburgh are Scottish which makes sense seen as they give them priority- and yeah, AS means nothing as long as your predicted grades are all good 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm international (Indian) and have an interview from Edinburgh so it's not only scottish people yet.

Can any international people who have gotten Glasgow interviews tell me if they're giving a Skype option or is there a location? I'll appreciate the info. :smile:
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Congrats :biggrin: ! When's your interview if you don't mind me asking?

It's on January 21st, so I have a good amount of time to get prepared. Trying to figure out what types of questions they ask in the MMI.
Just give out interviews already RVC 😭
RVC INTERVIEW JUST CAME THROUGH 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats! When is it? :smile:
Original post by bethanywaltham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! What date is that?

I might see you around, if I'm in uni that day. :smile:
Reply 3866
Original post by bethanywaltham

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME!! What date? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
SAME!! What date? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I ask what work experience/BMAT scores you have? Thanks :smile:
Reply 3868
Original post by Alex15
Can I ask what work experience/BMAT scores you have? Thanks :smile:

I didn't do great on bmat I got 4.4 4.4 3.5A
Work experience (according to livs questionnaire) I have 23.8 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
I didn't do great on bmat I got 4.4 4.4 3.5A
Work experience (according to livs questionnaire) I have 23.8 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks! I was really hoping to get an interview from RVC today but I haven't heard yet😔
International student here, just got the fourth interviews from RVC😆

Also Glasgow Edinburgh and Bristol.

Anyone from Hong Kong here?
Reply 3871
Original post by Alex15
Ok thanks! I was really hoping to get an interview from RVC today but I haven't heard yet😔

I'm sure it will be coming!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex15

Don't worry Alex! I got 5.1, 4, and 4.5A (so below average) and have 26weeks and 4As and haven't got one either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
I'm sure it will be coming!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so!!
Hi ~ I've just got an email from the RVC saying I've got an interview with them on the 11th of December!
I was a bit surprised at the short notice, and I was really hoping for a bit of a later date, as I've now got three vet interviews in that week!
Don't worry Alex! I got 5.1, 4, and 4.5A (so below average) and have 26weeks and 4As and haven't got one either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok phew! I'm just frustrated with the waiting, I haven't heard from any of them yet!
Original post by Alex15
Ok phew! I'm just frustrated with the waiting, I haven't heard from any of them yet!

Me neither, don't worry! No news is good news😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sennokazeni
Hi ~ I've just got an email from the RVC saying I've got an interview with them on the 11th of December!
I was a bit surprised at the short notice, and I was really hoping for a bit of a later date, as I've now got three vet interviews in that week!

Mine is on the 11th too! Very excited :biggrin:
Me neither, don't worry! No news is good news😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I'm trying to convince myself!
I have an interview at RVC on 11th December! Don't panic if you don't have one because I think they might have given them out over a few days last year! For reference, I got 6.5, 4.4, 4A on my BMAT, have AAA at A2 and the following work experience; 4 weeks at 2 vet practices, 4 weeks at a rescue centre, 1 week at a city farm, 1 week at a wildlife rescue centre and an odd couple days at stables/fox conservation. That's way less than some people so don't think that you don't stand a chance because you don't have 30+ weeks or something!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending