The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

YES! I do I do :-D my gosh I am so nervous/excited! Couldn't believe it when the email came through!
Original post by matty9694
Congrats! What date is that?

I might see you around, if I'm in uni that day. :smile:

10th :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KateLivesey
Meeeeee yay so happy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ME TOOOO :biggrin: Ditto with the happiness! eeekk
Original post by Alex15
Can I ask what work experience/BMAT scores you have? Thanks :smile:

Thought I'd just add mine too
My BMAT is 5.1 4.6 5A
8 weeks small animal vets
18 months on a city farm
2 weeks in a zoo
1 week at a stables
1 week at a dog crèche
1 week in a pet shop

I'm a re-applicant though, I got A*AA in Maths, Biology and Chemistry :biggrin:

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
Yay!!!! It's quite soon isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm really nervous but so excited at the same time!! Hope I have enough time to prepare and do a good interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo! RVC interview on the 10th! Only problem is I have an interview for Edinburgh on the same date :s Do you think they will be happy to rearrange for at least after the 11th? Just because I am a Scottish applicant and it will obviously take me a while to travel down to Camden (I am going by train) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else submitting work experience form from a Mac? Please contact me if you are, not sure if mine submitted haven't got confirmation yet. Gonna wait an hour and resubmit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview from Clare College Cambridge with 5.7 4 4A
Probably gonna be rejected right after interview, but still Nice that I can at least show them who I really am in person :smile:
(Really dissapointed about my BMAT btw)
Original post by eleanor032696
Well done!! My interview is on the 15th!!

Well done, and best of luck!
Original post by CanineVet
Woo! RVC interview on the 10th! Only problem is I have an interview for Edinburgh on the same date :s Do you think they will be happy to rearrange for at least after the 11th? Just because I am a Scottish applicant and it will obviously take me a while to travel down to Camden (I am going by train) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so! That's a perfectly valid reason to need to reschedule and I'm sure that if you explain, they'll understand!
Original post by EllyAylwen
Same, maybe see you there! :biggrin:

Ooh, what time?

Chances are you'll see me running through reception to hand my essay in to registry. :tongue:

Good luck! :smile:
Original post by thedutchchick
Got an interview from Clare College Cambridge with 5.7 4 4A
Probably gonna be rejected right after interview, but still Nice that I can at least show them who I really am in person :smile:
(Really dissapointed about my BMAT btw)

I've got an interview at Clare too!! I remember at the open day them saying that BMAT results were not nearly as important as AS results, so don't worry too much :smile:
Original post by AnimalArk
Congrats!
Do you mind me asking how the Glasgow interview is arranged? It is Skype or do you have to be there at the Uni or what?

Mate, i am afraid i cant help you. I am livibg in england at the moment:s
Reply 3914
Original post by KateLivesey
Yes I'm really nervous but so excited at the same time!! Hope I have enough time to prepare and do a good interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too! Good luck 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
Yeah me too! Good luck 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too! Hopefully I'll see you there 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else submitting liverpool work experience form from a Mac? Please contact me if you are, not sure if mine submitted haven't got confirmation yet. Gonna wait an hour and resubmit

Posted from TSR Mobile
RVC interview yeeaaahhhhh
Original post by mollyvet
Ooh, what time?

My interview is at 1.30, when's yours?
Okay guys quick question because apparently I'm incredibly thick :tongue: . On the RVC response form at the bottom where it says 'name'... that's for our name, right? Not guests? Just asking 'cause our name is already at the top :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending