Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysalex)
    Oh wow congrats! I was under the impression that Edinburgh didn't send out decisions until after the January deadline.
    Thanks! Maybe becuz I'm international applicant
    My friend who applied to econ also received a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who responded to the RVC interview invitation not received a confirmation email, or is that just me? (I sent the reply on saturday)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanywaltham)
    Has anyone who responded to the RVC interview invitation not received a confirmation email, or is that just me? (I sent the reply on saturday)
    Nah, I don't have one either. Neither do most people on the Facebook group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ann_he)
    Thanks! Maybe becuz I'm international applicant
    My friend who applied to econ also received a conditional offer
    Cool! Maybe I'll hear earlier than expected then. I'm applying from outside the UK but I count as an EU/EEA applicant.

ReputationRep:
    Which facebook group is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evian.)
    Yes, what is this facebook group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evian.)

(Original post by Charletitia)
    Yes, what is this facebook group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Facebook group for all 2015 vet apps.

I'm not allowed to put a link on here (something about advertising), but if you drop me a PM I'll send a link

ReputationRep:

I'm not allowed to put a link on here (something about advertising), but if you drop me a PM I'll send a link
    Ah cool thanks found it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Kinda new on here! Just wondering if anyone else has an Edinburgh interview on the 10th of December?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hey can you add me on Facebook and invite to the group please? Sammy Felix

Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Went for a walk this eve, managed to get some calving provisionally booked for January . I say provisionally 'cause apparently I need insurance, does anyone have any experience with getting insurance for farm work? It's probably only going to be a weekend or whatever so I'd rather not shell out that much .

(Original post by sam_af)
    Hey can you add me on Facebook and invite to the group please? Sammy Felix

Thanks!
    I've sent you a link

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Little Tail Chaser;52015089]Went for a walk this eve, managed to get some calving provisionally booked for January . I say provisionally 'cause apparently I need insurance, does anyone have any experience with getting insurance for farm work? It's probably only going to be a weekend or whatever so I'd rather not shell out that much .

I think it would depend what you're doing; when I worked on a farm it was mainly watching with the main cattle herd, and only hands on when they were in the crush or with the calves 😊
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex15)
    I think it would depend what you're doing; when I worked on a farm it was mainly watching with the main cattle herd, and only hands on when they were in the crush or with the calves
    Yeah, the farm manager seemed pretty keen to let me get stuck in. He's just conscious that things can always go wrong no matter how much/little I'm doing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the farm manager seemed pretty keen to let me get stuck in. He's just conscious that things can always go wrong no matter how much/little I'm doing
    Well then I suggest Google :P
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Well then I suggest Google :P
    I already tried to search for it myself. Wanting insurance for a couple of days for work experience is a pretty specific scenario, however, and I couldn't find much. People on here are vet students/applicants that may have been in this situation before and therefore will be more likely to be able to assist.

Hence, why I posted here :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    I already tried to search for it myself. Wanting insurance for a couple of days for work experience is a pretty specific scenario, however, and I couldn't find much. People on here are vet students/applicants that may have been in this situation before and therefore will be more likely to be able to assist.

Hence, why I posted here :colonhash:
    Maybe try calling an insurance company?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try calling an insurance company?
    Normally, and legally, placement students are covered by an employers normal insurance policy. Try a broker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie14)
    Hi y'all. Just wondering if anyone on the first Bristol interview date has heard anything back yet? Congrats to everyone with an RVC interview btw
    Finally found someone who was at my interview day! my conditional offer came through yesterday, I couldn't believe it! Have they contacted you yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starry Sky)
    Hey guys! Kinda new on here! Just wondering if anyone else has an Edinburgh interview on the 10th of December?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me will look out for you and see you next week

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.