The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4340
I applied to RVC (for both vet met and the gateway programme), Bristol and Surrey. So far I got an interview invitation from RVC for vet med on 11/12/14 (tomorrow :O ) and a rejection from Bristol.
I've not heard from anyone either, applied at Liverpool, Bristol and Nottigham as a graduate!
Original post by harrii_walker
Has anyone not heard anything yet? Either rejection or interviews?

I haven't heard anything, i applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol and Nottingham..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anneliess
What time are you guys tomorrow? I'm at 9 15!

I'm at 1.30 :smile: good luck!
Original post by WannaBeVet2015
Not a sausage! I've applied to Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied the same as you and not heard a thing. Starting to get a tad worried as my friend has got a 'second batch' interview invite from Bristol for end of Feb and I know Edinburgh have been interviewing as well!
Bristol interview! :woo:

To anybody still waiting to hear from them, 3/9 of the interview dates are still open, so it looks like they still have a third of the interviews to give out :smile:
Those of us applying for the 2nd or 3rd time know how painful this journey can be, especially for those applying for he first time, but keep the faith and don't give up hope. Plenty of people get interview invites right through to the end of jan -and perhaps beyond.
Original post by WannaBeVet2015
Not a sausage! I've applied to Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah! I've applied to the same four :smile: only heard from Bristol
Original post by CanineVet
Edinburgh interview tomorrow and I am really nervous now! :s-smilie: I am looking forward to it of course but it does feel as though there is a wasp nest in my stomach currently :tongue:

How did you get on in Edinburgh?
Original post by Spotted_Duck
Ah! I've applied to the same four :smile: only heard from Bristol

Ahh well done! I'm jealous hahah - at least I haven't been rejected :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any UK students got nottingham interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone think their edinburgh interview went yesterday?
Original post by eceidil13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last years pattern would suggest they should be dropping through letter boxes today or tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
To everyone wondering about Nottingham - I wrote to them a while ago asking whether interveiw invites would be sent out by post or email. Yesterday they replied saying the first batch of invites have been sent out to internationals via email and UK applicants via post. More interview invites, as well as the first rejections, will be sent out in the new year.
The waiting game never gets easer

I applied to
Cambridge =Rejection
Edinburgh = ?
Nottingham=?
London=?

this time last year (9/12/13) i got an email invite to Edinburgh.
Original post by eceidil13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi all :smile:

Just to let you know we (Nottingham) usually send out our invitations to interview around the middle- end of december. I got mine on Christmas eve! They will send out a second batch in the new year :smile:

(Im a final year at Nottingham - if anyone has any questions about anything feel free to contact me :smile: good luck!)

FAGV x
Original post by alwaysalex
To everyone wondering about Nottingham - I wrote to them a while ago asking whether interveiw invites would be sent out by post or email. Yesterday they replied saying the first batch of invites have been sent out to internationals via email and UK applicants via post. More interview invites, as well as the first rejections, will be sent out in the new year.

Meaning all international students who haven't heard yet won't hear till the new year?
Seems like really less invites doesn't it? Only 2 international people on TSR got an invite.
Original post by AnimalArk
Meaning all international students who haven't heard yet won't hear till the new year?
Seems like really less invites doesn't it? Only 2 international people on TSR got an invite.

That's what the phrasing seems to imply. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!
If I don't get an invite the first time I'll just assume the worst 😩
Original post by Jamie_11_x
If I don't get an invite the first time I'll just assume the worst ������

Same, there must be less chance of gettin an offer if youre in a later batch of interviews! This is so horrible:frown::frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending