Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Had my RVC interview today - how did everyone else find it? ) I thought it was alright, think one or two stations went pretty badly though but overall not too bad. Hard to know, 5 mins really goes quickly!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evian.)
    Had my RVC interview today - how did everyone else find it? (without giving anything away!) I thought it was alright, think one or two stations went pretty badly though but overall not too bad. Hard to know, 5 mins really goes quickly!
    Hey, I was there too. I felt I got off to a good start but a couple of the stations really threw me and now I have a lot of doubts

Also, what is that little square thing that was in our goodie bags?! I went back to college after my interview (physics yaaaay) and my friends thought it was some sort of fancy sticker? I have no clue :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttobevet)
    I came home today hoping, but nothing in the post... So i am trying to work out what part of my application they don't like... Applied twice now and nothing from notts either year following the wex and sat. But, there are fewer posts by those with interviews so i will keep hoping for another day or two. But I do think that I am not going to get a chance at my favourite choice :-(
    I think we need to remember that it's Christmas-time, so the post will be slower than usual, and that, especially if you live in the back of beyond like me, it can take anywhere from 4-10 days for post to arrive at this time of year. One person didn't get their letter until Christmas Eve last year! I'd just carry on being patient and keep hoping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Hey, I was there too (in the morning, group CC1) I felt I got off to a good start but a couple of the stations really threw me and now I have a lot of doubts

Also, what is that little square thing that was in our goodie bags?! I went back to college after my interview (physics yaaaay) and my friends thought it was some sort of fancy sticker? I have no clue :lol:
    I was there in the afternoon! Yeh my first station went badly and sort of threw me, I was literally just rambling about rubbish and I could just see him thinking what is she on about I wish it was my last station so maybe my nerves would be less intense and I'd be able to be a bit more composed in my answer haha. I like though how each station is a fresh start and also the 5 mins does go so quickly then when things were starting to dry up the bell would save me haha.

Didnt actually open it! I thought maybe a magnet? but didnt have a proper look at it!

Waiting until the end of feb seems like forever now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13danielle)
    Just received an email from Surrey this evening with an invitation to interview!
    I did too! When's yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Upturnedread4)
    I did too! When's yours?
    (Original post by ShellySpielberg)
    Same here! Congratulations! What date if you don't mind my asking?

28th of January! When are yours?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a surrey interview on the 18th feb ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long it takes for Surrey to get back if you have asked for your interview date to be changed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here, grad applicant, applied Liverpool, Bristol and Nottingham, interview at Nottingham at the end of feb! What have you done previously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steekay)
    Does anyone have a surrey interview on the 18th feb ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me! I got an invitation yeasterday

ReputationRep:
    The Surrey interviews are held at Stag Hill campus, right?

ReputationRep:
    Do liverpool send out interview invitations in batches, or do they have a similar system to nottingham? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Nottingham or Surrey now, but have got an interview for RVC and Bristol. Heard that Surrey and Nottingham only do one round of interviews and they've both gone out, surely this means that I've got 2 rejections?

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham interview in february! :banana: actually cant believe it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrii_walker)
    I haven't heard from Nottingham or Surrey now, but have got an interview for RVC and Bristol. Heard that Surrey and Nottingham only do one round of interviews and they've both gone out, surely this means that I've got 2 rejections?
    Not sure about Nottingham, but Surrey has a few interview sessions throughout Jan and Feb and you might still get an invite (I got mine yeasterday) so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJS11)
    Me also, are you hoping to stay at your uni or move?
    I'm definitely moving out of here!! Where is study is so far away from home and i feel so isolated because it's a random campus in the middle of nowhere Nope, i'm definitely getting out of here as soon as i've graduated!

(Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Hey, I was there too. I felt I got off to a good start but a couple of the stations really threw me and now I have a lot of doubts

I still haven't opened mine yet. I guessed that it might be some weird sort of air freshener i've come to the conclusion that if the RVC decided it was worth spending the money on making it, it has to be something at least a little bit useful haha.

(Original post by evian.)
    Had my RVC interview today - how did everyone else find it? (without giving anything away!) I thought it was alright, think one or two stations went pretty badly though but overall not too bad. Hard to know, 5 mins really goes quickly!
    I was there too! I felt that it was generally ok except for one station, but you can never know with these things. I'm definitely staying optimistic though! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13danielle)
    The Surrey interviews are held at Stag Hill campus, right?
    Yup! One word of advice though, make sure you know EXACTLY where you're going. I made the mistake of not checking the directions properly and I ended up getting lost, arriving 20 minutes late, with terrible blisters to boot!! Despite the excruciating pain in my feet (I swear I could barely walk), I think my interview went pretty well haha Good luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurensmiley97)
    Do liverpool send out interview invitations in batches, or do they have a similar system to nottingham? Thanks
    From what I have heard, I think they send them out in batches before each interview date, so that everyone has the same amount of notice and time to prepare. So far I have only heard of people getting an interview invite for the beginning of January, so I presume this is what they are doing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianajones96)
    Nottingham interview in february! :banana: actually cant believe it!
    I also just got my Notts letter through, feb 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all those who have had interviews in the past few days.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.