Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    I did the work experience questionnaire differently; by attaching the file to a blank email rather than pressing the submit button. That doesn't appear to be an option this time, though. I'm using the latest version of Adobe Reader and I've followed their instructions, and this seems to be a glitch or something :s . I assume its my computer at fault but I won't be able to try on a different computer until I'm back at college. Surely if I get rejected on the basis of not returning the slip then I'll be able to appeal it since I had no way of getting in contact with admissions :s ?

Thanks for your help though I definitely opened it in Adobe rather than in the browser but I appreciate it I never got the email you mentioned so I will keep trying. Are you there on Feb 4th as well?
    Could you borrow a friends computer or go to a library? Or I think I'd send them an email with all the info they asked for on the return slip, and explain the 'Submit' button didn't work? It's not your fault so hopefully they wouldn't be that harsh but you definitely should appeal if that happens.
    I'll be there on the 21st of January! So excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2344277)
    Could you borrow a friends computer or go to a library? Or I think I'd send them an email with all the info they asked for on the return slip, and explain the 'Submit' button didn't work? It's not your fault so hopefully they wouldn't be that harsh but you definitely should appeal if that happens.
    I'll be there on the 21st of January! So excited!
    I agree with the others, I would hope that as long as you get a message explaining your attempts into their inbox within the deadline I would have thought they would find it very difficult to blame you or prejudice your application. I know, you will do this, but be on the phone 9am the day they open after Christmas.. Just to make sure. good luck... Still hoping for my liverpool invite.

happy Christmas everyone and here's to a good break from stressing about applications and interviews 😀

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas guys!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who sent their nottingham reply by post heard anything back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliehp)
    Has anyone who sent their nottingham reply by post heard anything back?
    I posted mine a few days before Crimbo, not heard anything yet, but not concerned yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellos)
    RVC interview was actually enjoyable, it's amazing how much their interview day layout can relax you before the actual interview parts! Fingers (and everything else) crossed I get an offer there now!

Good luck to all interviews in the coming months!
    Completely agree, I thought the interviewers were lovely!
    I really liked having the students there to talk to, they made you feel really comfortable despite the pressure we were under.
    Has anyone else who has applied to Nottingham not heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorcockman)
    I really liked having the students there to talk to, they made you feel really comfortable despite the pressure we were under.
    Me! They said that they're going to send out few more in the New Year, so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorcockman)
    I've not heard back yet either! Fingers crossed for the new year, but to be honest if they base it just on the questionnaire/ SJT then I'm not very hopeful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurensmiley97)
    I've not heard back yet either! Fingers crossed for the new year, but to be honest if they base it just on the questionnaire/ SJT then I'm not very hopeful!
    The SJT is a raffle but I wouldn't worry about it, Nottingham may not be for you. This school clearly selects different people to many other schools. That may in the end be a good thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D of T)
    The SJT is a raffle but I wouldn't worry about it, Nottingham may not be for you. This school clearly selects different people to many other schools. That may in the end be a good thing
    What do you mean by different? Just curious, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJS11)
    I just checked. My score was 56.6

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stupid question, how do you check your score? Congrats on the interviews by the way!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys what about Liverpool interviews. I haven't heard anything yet can I assume I won't be interviewed now :-( is there a waiting list or does anyone know dates when they go out ect or If they send out all the interviews at once . Xx the wait is killing me xxx any help would be good xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lana241189)
    Hi guys what about Liverpool interviews. I haven't heard anything yet can I assume I won't be interviewed now :-( is there a waiting list or does anyone know dates when they go out ect or If they send out all the interviews at once . Xx the wait is killing me xxx any help would be good xxx
    I think they've only given out 2 of their interview dates for Liverpool so there's still a really good chance you'll get an invite in the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool are giving their interviews out in batches, so don't worry just yet. So far they've sent out invites for four interview days (out of ten), so assuming that they see an equal number of people on each day, they still have half left to give out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Liverpool are giving their interviews out in batches, so don't worry just yet. So far they've sent out invitesĺ for four interview days (out of ten), so assuming that they see an equal number of people on each day, they still have half left to give out
    Thanks so when do you think the remainder will be given out by? Xxx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so when do you think the remainder will be given out by? Xxx
    Well the admissions staff are out of office for a couple more weeks so don't expect anything immediately. I got my interview invitation 5 weeks in advance, and I think they're trying to give everyone the same amount of notice. The last interview date is 18th March so I'd estimate that they'll be done giving them out by mid February.

This is of course pure speculation on my part. I don't know what their real plans are.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and congratulations on your interview xx fingers croseed for both of us xxx

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year everyone! It's pretty hard to believe we're now in the year in the title of this thread- best of luck to you all, and good health and love and happiness and all that

ReputationRep:
    This has appeared on the notts vet school web site. See
    http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vet/documents/news/december2014newsletter.pdf

"Applications 2015 entry

This year we have had nearly1900 applications for our 3courses. We have now sent outthe majority of interview invites,with a handful to follow inJanuary. We will beinterviewing 427 applicants inJanuary and February 2015. "

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I know I haven't been on here in forever! I just wanted to pop back to say good luck with all your interviews and hope you all get offers from where you want to go!
    I decided not to apply to vet med myself in the end but I have applied to do equine sports science and vet physio and have had a couple of offers myself!

So good luck again and I'll pop back soon to see how you're all still doing!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.