Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimalArk)
    I got my Edinburgh offer a few days ago, about 10 days after my interview.

I'm international though, I guess you're asking about home applicants.

A lot of other international people have offers as well.
    If I can ask, did you have your interview on the 28th of January or before that?

ReputationRep:
    I got my Edinburgh offer a few days ago, about 10 days after my interview.

I'm international though, I guess you're asking about home applicants.

A lot of other international people have offers as well.
    Sorry ignore my previous comment, saw that it was 10 days after your interview. It has not even been ten days after the interview yet from January 28th :P

ReputationRep:
    How many Surrey offers have been given out so far then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiredvet)
    Sorry ignore my previous comment, saw that it was 10 days after your interview. It has not even been ten days after the interview yet from January 28th :P
    Yep, mine was on the 19th of Jan. :P

ReputationRep:
    Yep, mine was on the 19th of Jan. :P
    Congratulations with the offer though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiredvet)
    Congratulations with the offer though!
    Thank you!

Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Towy)
    Congratulations on your interview invitation! I think you're on the waiting list for Bristol (me too) 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! So are we assuming as we haven't heard either way we are on a waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trish03)
    Thank you! So are we assuming as we haven't heard either way we are on a waiting list?
    I believe so. I emailed Bristol the other week asking how my application was coming along, because I was unsure if I'd missed any emails (my email has been moving a lot of important messages to the junk/spam box lately). They replied saying that they are still considering people's applications. So I'm taking that no news is good news! At least we haven't been fully rejected yet. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Anyone else at Liverpool today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was there, I had to travel a long way for my interview from the library!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Towy)
    I believe so. I emailed Bristol the other week asking how my application was coming along, because I was unsure if I'd missed any emails (my email has been moving a lot of important messages to the junk/spam box lately). They replied saying that they are still considering people's applications. So I'm taking that no news is good news! At least we haven't been fully rejected yet. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for that! It certainly gives me some hope! Good luck with all of your applications.

ReputationRep:
    RVC offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CanineVet)
    RVC offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?? I think you're the first! What kind of app are you and what is the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    RVC offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!! For the vetmed course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadealycia)
    Yeah that happened to me too! And I said to the woman "is it only people with offers who get invited to applicant days" and she said yes and checked my name and id been given one yesterday but it hadn't come on my UCAS yet. It still isn't on my UCAS. So I imagine it will be good news for all of us applicant day people ���������� ���������� ���������� ����
    Wooooo I got an offer too! I can't believe that we get to go to Fitzpatrick referrals on one of them! What date are you going on? Congrats by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sax123)
    Really?? I think you're the first! What kind of app are you and what is the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know I've not seen anyone else mention anything so I feel like they've given me it by accident I am a Scottish first time applicant (undergraduate 5-year course incase you're wondering ) so perhaps they are doing it by geographic location? Very few scottish people applied as they was around 10 people at my BMAT exam and I think that was the only (or one of few) test centre in Scotland, and obviously the BMAT isn't just for vet med! I am super happy and honestly so grateful for it!! Well I sit Scottish exams so it was for AA in advanced higher Biology and Chemistry and a C in Higher Physics (Advanced Higher is like a slightly harder version of A2 and Higher is a slightly easier version of AS, so that's what I got an offer for only two advanced highers and one higher - the C in Physics is only because my school wouldn't let anyone sit 3 sciences at higher last year). Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0802)
    Congratulations!! For the vetmed course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much!! Yeah, for the 5 year vet med course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I applied to Liverpool for the normal 5 year course got the confirmation email but haven't heard since not even a work ex form, just wondering if I'm the only one cheers
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJS11)
    I was there, I had to travel a long way for my interview from the library!
    Woooo :woo: . I don't suppose you were in the 4pm crew? I had to come from London which wasn't too bad

RVC offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Argh I know I said it on fb already but congratulations!!! Proud of you mate 4/4 interviews and 2 offers so far is crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Argh I know I said it on fb already but congratulations!!! Proud of you mate 4/4 interviews and 2 offers so far is crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks again Tails :blush:!! I am honestly so surprised! I don't know what's going I think they must be reading someone else's PS hahaha! I'm really confused why noone else hasn't hear anything?? But thanks again mate

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.