The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 09brownk
Hi everyone. Was just curious to where people have applied for vet med and what offers people have already? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to bristol, Nottingham, Surrey and RVC. Rejected from RVC. :frown: Offers from Nottingham and Bristol. :smile: Waiting post interview from Surrey. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone. Was just curious to where people have applied for vet med and what offers people have already? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to Liverpool, Edinburgh, Surrey and RVC. Unconditional offers from Surrey and RVC, waiting for Edinburgh post-interview and my Liverpool interview is next week :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
[QUOTE="0802;54096875"]
Original post by HannahHamish
Do you have any other offers?[/QUOTE

Nope :'( still waiting to hear from liverpool and Surrey after interview though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I don't know about Liverpool because I didn't apply to them but Surrey are still giving out offers so don't lose hope yet! Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to RVC, Notts and Surrey, got rejected from RVC, conditional offer from Surrey and two unconditional offers from Notts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied for vet med to Nottingham, Glasgow and RVC, rejected pre-interview from Nottingham, waiting post-interview for Glasgow and offer from the RVC :biggrin:
Applied to RVC, Notts and Surrey, got rejected from RVC, conditional offer from Surrey and two unconditional offers from Notts :smile:

Wow well done! 2 unconditionals that's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollyvet
Applied for vet med to Nottingham, Glasgow and RVC, rejected pre-interview from Nottingham, waiting post-interview for Glasgow and offer from the RVC :biggrin:

Well done that's fab! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool and the RVC. Offer from RVC and waiting to hear back from all the others post-interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Totsdy
Does anyone know how Glasgow contact you?

I was contacted through email, but I'm also an international student so they can't really call me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to Nottingham, Surrey, RVC and Liverpool (re-ap). Unconditional offer from RVC, waiting to hear from Notts and Liverpool after interview, and have a Surrey interview on 27th March :smile:
Original post by eleanor032696
Applied to Nottingham, Surrey, RVC and Liverpool (re-ap). Unconditional offer from RVC, waiting to hear from Notts and Liverpool after interview, and have a Surrey interview on 27th March :smile:

Wow unconditional that's amazing! Good luck with your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So was unsuccessful this year :frown: going to reapply next year after hearing some people have got In on second attempt. Has anyone got in on second or even third attempt and got any advice to give for reapplication and interview?! Also good ideas to spend my gap year, a bit work experience will definitely fit in somewhere!
Reply 6152

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a first time applicant in my gap year and applied to RVC, Liverpool Nottingham and Surrey. Pre-interview rejection from Liverpool, post-interview rejection RVC, but two unconditional offers from Surrey and Nottingham :smile: and over the moon !! x
Ah see I'm the opposite! We both got offers anyways so I guess it's different for everyone :smile: did you get a Notts offer too?

No, still waiting to hear from Notts, but my post always comes a couple of days after everyone else from nottingham so I'm expecting my letter soon! How about you?:smile:
Original post by harewo
I'm a first time applicant in my gap year and applied to RVC, Liverpool Nottingham and Surrey. Pre-interview rejection from Liverpool, post-interview rejection RVC, but two unconditional offers from Surrey and Nottingham :smile: and over the moon !! x

That's amazing well done. What did you do in your gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy:smile: I've got a conditional offer from Bristol, was rejected before interview from Nottingham and I'm waiting to hear back from Edinburgh and Liverpool post- interview:smile: hope your application is going well:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to Cambridge, Liverpool, Bristol and Nottingham, have conditional offers from Cambridge and Bristol, an interview at Liv and a rejection from notts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just to say, everyone replying to this do tend to be the people with offers, just in case anyone gets disheartened!
And saying that.. I applied to Notts, Ed, Bristol, and Surrey, with an offer from surrey, interview at bristol, declined ed interview, and waitig to hear from notts post interview:smile:
Anyone got an offer from nottingham this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham and Bristol. Have conditional offers from Ed, Notts and Bristol. Still waiting to hear from Glasgow post-interview. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending