Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GaryG123)
    Is anyone else still waiting for Nottingham ??
    Yes!! I'm praying for good news anyone else? Good luck all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep.
    Anyone know when they're supposed to get back to us?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm on the waiting list for Glasgow and wondered if anyone else here is or if anyone knows how many there is likely to be on the list?

ReputationRep:
    I am... I wish they'd just tell us!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skylark365)
    Hi, I'm on the waiting list for Glasgow and wondered if anyone else here is or if anyone knows how many there is likely to be on the list?
    I am! No idea how many other people are though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many ppl already made reply?? I feel so nervous when I was actually going to do that
    Oh and how many ppl make Glasgow as firm choice? Just to say hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for surrey's decision post-interview but I want to accept rvc as a firm. Can I do that even though Surrey hasn't replied yet? Or do I have to wait for surreys decision , I'm a bit confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriellameow)
    I'm still waiting for surrey's decision post-interview but I want to accept rvc as a firm. Can I do that even though Surrey hasn't replied yet? Or do I have to wait for surreys decision , I'm a bit confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Once you accept a firm you would automatically withdraw from Surrey but you will not be able to see whether they would offer you a place so make sure you are sure that Rvc is where you want to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmiehunters96)
    I think it says on their website that they can't give back personal feedback because of the large number of people that they interview... but I guess it's always worth a try Have you had a rejection? I'm still waiting for news from Notts...
    Ohh ok thank you! I'll leave it, I got offers from other places I was just interested to see what they said about me!hahah yes, a rejection! Good luck, hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed bristol! anyone else who will be starting in September studying VetMed? I'm a reapp and I'll be going to Bristol not knowing anyone and wouldn't mind talking to a few people before going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcovz1)
    Firmed bristol! anyone else who will be starting in September studying VetMed? I'm a reapp and I'll be going to Bristol not knowing anyone and wouldn't mind talking to a few people before going
    Hi! I am a reapp who will be at Bristol in September too. I am so excited about finally going, though a little nervous too. Was Bristol your first choice when you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ann_he)
    How many ppl already made reply?? I feel so nervous when I was actually going to do thatOh and how many ppl make Glasgow as firm choice? Just to say hi Posted from TSR Mobile
    glasgow is my firm choice!

ReputationRep:
    I got rejection letter through the post this morning. Wish they hadn't been keeping me waiting for so long only to reject me.
    (I'm looking forward to firming rvc!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriellameow)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have done this and can confirm that accepting another offer automatically withdraws you from the outstanding decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forgetmenot13)
    Hi! I am a reapp who will be at Bristol in September too. I am so excited about finally going, though a little nervous too. Was Bristol your first choice when you applied?
    Try the FAcebook bristol veterinary science offers 2015 page... 110 new starters already on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forgetmenot13)
    Yay! I only had one interview last year and that was at Bristol so I was always more drawn to it but I had 4 interviews this year and only one offer from bristol. Liverpool would have been my first choice as I'm from Yorkshire so it's close to home but Bristol is a lovely place and an amazing uni so I'm happy happy
    Was it your first choice? Excited to get to meet new people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk981)
    glasgow is my firm choice!
    Great!! Have u send ur health assessment form? Does it have a deadline or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ann_he)
    Great!! Have u send ur health assessment form? Does it have a deadline or something?Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope I haven't yet! Waiting for my doctor to get back to me with the dates of my vaccinations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sennokazeni)
    I got rejection letter through the post this morning. Wish they hadn't been keeping me waiting for so long only to reject me.
    (I'm looking forward to firming rvc!)
    you will love rvc, its great here

I got over being rejected by notts ages ago, at the first hurdle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk981)
    nope I haven't yet! Waiting for my doctor to get back to me with the dates of my vaccinations!
    Tell me about it! My doctor has taken 3 weeks and still hasn't done it! Ahhhhh :confused:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.