Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Predict the possible genotypes and phenotypes of the children of a couple, both of whom have no symptoms of sickle cell anaemia, but are carriers

    Start with the parents phenotypes.

    HELP. (going crazy :2in1:)
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    There will be a 25% chance of a child being homozygous with the unaffected alleles, a 50% chance of being heterozygous (uanaffected but a carrier) and 25% chance of being homozygous with the affected allele
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burtondog)
    There will be a 25% chance of a child being homozygous with the unaffected alleles, a 50% chance of being heterozygous (uanaffected but a carrier) and 25% chance of being homozygous with the affected allele
    Thank you


    Posted from TSR Mobile
 
 
 
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.