Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

would you get HIV if both 'guys' are virgin if its their first time having sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to know because my friend is scared and it was his first time having sex with his bf. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You can only get HIV off someone who has HIV...

I mean, I suppose either one of them could have possibly been given HIV another way besides sex, but it's very unlikely...
    Send him here: http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-...-get-hiv-aids/

ReputationRep:
    Is that a serious question?

In case it was, you are safe. Sorry your "friend" is safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McFlury)
    Is that a serious question?

In case it was, you are safe. Sorry your "friend" is safe.
    This.
    I had to click on this thread cause I wasn't sure if this was going to be a troll.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, if your sex ed isn't particularly good and you've seen 'anal sex = VERY HIGH RISK !!!!' a lot, it's not unusual to think that anal sex causes HIV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    To be fair, if your sex ed isn't particularly good and you've seen 'anal sex = VERY HIGH RISK !!!!' a lot, it's not unusual to think that anal sex causes HIV.
    it is very stupid to think that anal sex is going to create a disease.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You would be surprised at how many people think that it does.

I'll see if I can find a survey on it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.