Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am currently around half way into my 2nd year at university doing Sport & Exercise Science, however I have absolutely no interest in the course what so ever. I am a bit of a gaming freak and have looked around for many things to do with this as it something I am considerably interested in.
    I believe I made the wrong choices around my GCSE's when I chose to go down a sporting route, which subsequently affected my A-Level choices and now my uni course. I kind of wish that I could have gone down a gaming route as it is what I tend to do day to day.
    I do my assignments but only just, due to the fact that I find it impossible to concentrate and apply myself to something which I find completely rubbish.
    I am currently having to decide to do for my 3rd year dissertation which looks like an unassailable task as I don't think I will actually be able to convince myself to design and complete.
    Anyone got any advice on what I could/should do?

ReputationRep:
    Finish you're degree, your halfway through, don't chuck the money and what you learned away. Who knows, you might end up wanting to go down that route in the future, it's better to have that degree than not have it.

ReputationRep:
    I want to drop out I feel the same so I'm taking a year out then going back to complete my final year don't quit not worth it

ReputationRep:
    Take some time out, but don't necessarily drop out straight away. You can always change your mind if you only take a year out. Speak to your adviser about the options you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.