Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

A Walk To Remember vs The Notebook Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the storyline to A Walk To Remember but I love Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling haha.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I've not read either book but I enjoyed both films. I probably preferred A Walk to Remember of the two.

ReputationRep:
    I love both movies
    The Notebook is just one of those ones that you have to watch at some point, and can cheer you up when you're sad saying that though, I didn't like the book so much. I make it a point to read all of Nicholas Sparks' books at least once, and I don't consider it to be one of his best. I've gone back to read most of his books again, and this just wasn't one of them. It was one of those rare times where I thought the movie was better than the novel.

I have the opposite opinion for A Walk To Remember. I still love the movie, its so sweet and the acting is great, but I think that the book offers more

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafK3)
    I agree that the Notebook is pretty much a movie everyone has seen but for me personally, I don't want to watch it. Simply because I love A Walk... too much, the book and the movie especially. And yes, the book offers something different...
    you won't watch the notebook because you love 'a walk' too much? it's not like you're cheating on it

I prefer 'a walk to remember' book but the notebook is a better film, i just love the notebook film the characters in it are great. I didn't feel the chemistry between Landon & Jamie like i did with Allie & Noah.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of the films I prefer The Notebook although I do like both. I thought A Walk To Remember overdid the cheesiness in parts. I didn't particularly enjoy either of the books.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.