Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Sore after oral sex :P Watch

So recently I've given oral sex to my boyfriend a few times and I noticed a couple of days ago that I have a strange sore on my face (looks a bit like a cold sore) just on the right corner of my lips. We've had oral sex a few times in the past couple of weeks and I'm just a little worried that it may be related. The sore on my face is only very feint and has been there a couple of days, and I don't think I have any other 'symptoms' that would relate to any STDs I know of, but I'm just a little worried and don't know if I should see a doctor about it.

I'm probably worrying too much, but it's just the timing that's scaring me a bit. We've only had oral sex in the last couple of weeks, and I can't remember the last time I got a sore on my mouth (I have before but not for a long time).

ReputationRep:
    Have you had cold sores before? Because they are the herpes virus and once you have it, it never goes. So if you have had them before then it could be totally unrelated, however if you have not, he may have given you herpes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.