Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how much I will get in my maintenance but do we get it all in one go or small amounts monthly?

I remember in Game that one of the workers they asked if I was buying a console with my loan.

And how do students go abroad for holidays? I really want to focus on extreme sports but I'm unsure about money.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe look into getting a part-time job?
    That's the only way I've been able to afford a holiday for this Summer.

I only work 12 hours a week, but that comes out to roughly £300 a month, so it can make a huge difference

ReputationRep:
    In the Xbox example it's perfectly feasible that they've had the Xbox for a few years that their parents bought them when they were still at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mechie)
    In the Xbox example it's perfectly feasible that they've had the Xbox for a few years that their parents bought them when they were still at school.
    Like I've just said in my post, a Game employee told that students come in regularly to buy consoles with their maintenance money.

Yeah, I'm going to have to find a part time job.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.