Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm thinking of applying to UCL next year (for medicine if you're wondering). I'm quite musical and would really like to keep it up at uni. I've seen the list of societies and all the music looks really good, but the prospectus doesn't mention anything about practice rooms on campus (very important when you play a brass instrument...) or whether the uni has teachers affiliated with it? When it's so close to the royal academy of music you'd think there would be links to it (like how imperial has links to rcm or kings to the academy), so just wondering if anyone knew anything?

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.