Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So after finally getting my through to someone to get my Student ID number, they are saying it'll take another day to confirm. Does anyone know if by then gill street will have completely sold out ?

ReputationRep:
    i have done the exact same thing today, got my student ID number and am really worried if the good accommodation will be sold out by tomorrow, i'm looking for either gill street, gill street south, or byron. Really hoping they have some available. What course you studying?

ReputationRep:
    do i need to book accomodation id NTU is my insurance? :s

ReputationRep:
    not sure what you mean :/. lol explain?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think theres any rooms at Gill Street left! I called once I'd booked yesterday, (I called at 2pm), and there was only 4 rooms left from Block A and Block B...! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HStabler)
    I don't think theres any rooms at Gill Street left! I called once I'd booked yesterday, (I called at 2pm), and there was only 4 rooms left from Block A and Block B...! xx
    I've booked Byron residence looks mint !

ReputationRep:
    theres still rooms left at Gill Street- check their twitter etc and ask them on there they will tell you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raven_princ3ss)
    theres still rooms left at Gill Street- check their twitter etc and ask them on there they will tell you

Theres a few but only really on ground floor - I asked when I was there Wednesday xx

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.