Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Course-history!!!!Grades-AAAInsurance-Cardiff (AAB) gotta keep a welsh option (I'm welsh)Comments-cannot wait to go to warwick, if anyone wants to chat let me know!!!

ReputationRep:
    Warwick course you're firming - Chemistry
    Grades you need - AAB
    Where you're picking as Insurance - UCAS Extra, have no insurance
    Comments - Anyone else doing or are currently in their second/third year of chemistry drop me a pm

ReputationRep:
    Warwick course you're firming: Chemistry F105
    Grades you need: 36 (6 Chem, 6 Bio, 5 Maths) - luckily I met my offer, so my place has been confirmed!

Comments: I'm really psyched for starting in October... if there's one good thing about IB, it's the getting my results at the beginning of July, so there's a great weight off my chest. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people... especially some chemists~ Hoping to be able to track down more people once the A-level results go through, and you all know what you're going to do~ So good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BooTheGhost)
    Grades you need: 36 (6 Chem, 6 Bio, 5 Maths) - luckily I met my offer, so my place has been confirmed!

Comments: I'm really psyched for starting in October... if there's one good thing about IB, it's the getting my results at the beginning of July, so there's a great weight off my chest. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people... especially some chemists~ Hoping to be able to track down more people once the A-level results go through, and you all know what you're going to do~ So good luck everyone!
    Congrats!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in Warwick soon.

ReputationRep:

Hey im about to start my 2nd year at Warwick for Chemistry so if you have any questions i am more than happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

(Original post by LGrosvenor101)
    Hey im about to start my 2nd year at Warwick for Chemistry so if you have any questions i am more than happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I'm entering my third, so can be of more help

I will respond to your message now LG, apologies for the delay :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    And I'm entering my third, so can be of more help

I will respond to your message now LG, apologies for the delay :awesome:
    oooo thats sneaky haha :P And thanks did you get the email about mentoring first years?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Warwick update UCAS before results are out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ursin)
    If i remember, all the universities send their decisions a few days before results, but UCAS won't update that decision until results day

ReputationRep:
    Im doing CIE A level. So my results will be out tomorrow at 7am uk time. I hope i'll make it. I need to gt AAA to confirm my place. Wish me luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LGrosvenor101)
    If i remember, all the universities send their decisions a few days before results, but UCAS won't update that decision until results day
    Oh okay, thanks, I heard they can be updated from midnight, I just wondered whether I would be able to know before I went to collect my results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ursin)
    The earliest you can find out is at around 8am on the 15th, UCAS may send you an email with an update about your offers etc, which will indicate if you achieved your offer/accepted by firm or insurance.

ReputationRep:
    I miss my grade by 1 mark. Will warwick accept my appeal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeansnkmk)
    I miss my grade by 1 mark. Will warwick accept my appeal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's many factors involved and it's impossible to say

ReputationRep:
    See you all in Oct

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for Chemistry F100 has been confirmed.

See you guys in Oct.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for Computer Science G400 has been confirmed.

See you all soon

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for History and Sociology VL13 has been confirmed.

AHHH!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for English Literature Q300 has been confirmed.

I can't believe it! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    I got my place for Law M100!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.