Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for Italian and Classics RQ38 has been confirmed.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at Freshers! Any other linguists/classicists around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Part A)
    Me too! International Management
    are u excited?

ReputationRep:
    Totally thought I'd deleted this app but I'm in guys! Warwick here I come rootessss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I didn't quite make my offer for MMath, but they offered me a place on Discrete Mathematics instead, so I guess I will be seeing you guys in September!

I am actually quite worried now that I have seen the preliminary reading list, as I have done pretty much no studying at all since STEP I.

ReputationRep:
    Accepted for Film Studies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurak)
    So I didn't quite make my offer for MMath, but they offered me a place on Discrete Mathematics instead, so I guess I will be seeing you guys in September!

I am actually quite worried now that I have seen the preliminary reading list, as I have done pretty much no studying at all since STEP I.

Don't worry - we are all on holiday too - maybe just watch a lecture or two on youtube for Discrete Maths before we get there so we don't have to concentrate too much.

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to be studying Sociology at Warwick this Oct? Can't wait to meet you all! Wish you all the best, no matter what degree course you're doing 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.