Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anybody else has.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Policing & Criminal Investigation which will be taught with the Forensics guys and girls in the first year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool, which accomodation have you applied/are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the houses as my main choice and clarice cliff court as second option. I didn't want the normal halls, far too many people in each 'flat' and old fashioned too. Which halls have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Clarice Cliff as my main. Don't fancy sharing a toilet with other people.
    Will be bad enough having to share a kitchen with most of them lol.

ReputationRep:
    i will be starting there in september at the leek road house/halls not sure on which just yet but i will be doing forensic investigation. im ok sharing with people better for getting to know people lol/

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for forensic investigation at stoke campus, depending on how it is in first year I may change to policing etc. anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Forensic Investigation but think I might change to Forensic science!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you thinking about changing?

ReputationRep:
    If forensic investigation isn't what I expected it to be then I may change to policing and criminal investigation but I really want to become a forensic examiner.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the policing one too? May change to forensic investigation if it isn't what I want in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool in the end we get in the police force so hopefully either course should guide us to what we really want to do

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.