Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am currently a first year student at De Montfort University and there is an available room in the lovely victorian house that I am living in next year. Unfortunately, one of my future housemates has decided to leave university and therefore we have been left with trying to find a new housemate. So far there are three girls and four boys living together. Although it is a big group we are all a tidy bunch and we're all lovely I swear! If you are interested in living with us next year or know someone looking for student accommodation then please don't be afraid to contact me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineRose94)
    Hello,
    I am currently a first year student at De Montfort University and there is an available room in the lovely victorian house that I am living in next year. Unfortunately, one of my future housemates has decided to leave university and therefore we have been left with trying to find a new housemate. So far there are three girls and four boys living together. Although it is a big group we are all a tidy bunch and we're all lovely I swear! If you are interested in living with us next year or know someone looking for student accommodation then please don't be afraid to contact me.
    Hi there whats the cost and location?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.