The Student Room Group

As Level Revision Tips

Hello! I still have around a month and a half until my first AS exam. I'm wondering if I should make notes for every topics from all my subjects. I'm doing physics, chemistry, mathematics and music technology. It takes me a few hour to make notes for one topic. And do you think I still have enough time to revise to get As in my AS exam? And should I do those extra work that the teacher give? They never really mark them and they don't really help much if I do them without revising?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Try reading this throought, it should help you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2291398
Reply 2
Original post by Rubychong
Hello! I still have around a month and a half until my first AS exam. I'm wondering if I should make notes for every topics from all my subjects. I'm doing physics, chemistry, mathematics and music technology. It takes me a few hour to make notes for one topic. And do you think I still have enough time to revise to get As in my AS exam? And should I do those extra work that the teacher give? They never really mark them and they don't really help much if I do them without revising?

ok im current doing A2 Maths, Further Maths and Physics. For AS and got 100% in maths, 92% in physics and a 83% in further maths and 78% in chemistry

You know how, PAST PAPERS! science/maths past papers if you havent noticed by now are all the same questions, just different figures. therefore the trick to doing well in them is not just to know the basic knowledge, because that can only get you to a C grade max. to get high marks you need to learn the exam technique, ie what the examiners look for from you in each answer. and the only way to learn the technique is by consantly doing past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I didn't take maths but most people that did swear by Solomon papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending