Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    but be sure he dont know peter john or mike....are you sure, that youre mine, arent you dating other guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    but be sure he dont know peter john or mike....are you sure, that youre mine, arent you dating other guys
    WTF was the point of this post???????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    i must confess i quite like some of busted's work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    WTF was the point of this post???????????????????????
    I think he accidently copied an e-mail to his girlfriend onto the forum. That or he has no taste in music.

ReputationRep:
    Im soooooooo ashamed of myself, after seeing them live 3 times this weekend Im actually liking some of their phat ch00nes innit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    I think he accidently copied an e-mail to his girlfriend onto the forum. That or he has no taste in music.
    I have an amazing taste in music thanks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Why do you build me up buttercup? Just to let me down, or mess me around?
    very weird - i was just listening to that. are you under my bed?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! He's still not cured! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The come to Kenya toon isn't working for me. I want to see it again.

<sulks>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I have an amazing taste in music thanks..
    So it was the e-mail!

ReputationRep:
    you stupid lying *****, who's david?

argh, you have actualy got me singing this **** and it's so catchy it's untrue

ReputationRep:
    I have a camera in your teddy bear's nose.

I've been thinking about starting a poll saying: why do you build me up, buttercup? a) just to let me down or b) to mess me around? But thought I'd get slated for it.
    most likely you will be slated by the "higher members" and forever be discarded from the elite i would vote B, however.

ReputationRep:
    got to post about what a GOD charlie is as well, i'm not gay but i'd shag him ,he's so cool

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, charlie is king busted.

ReputationRep:
    That's a weight off my mind.
    I can imagine.

ReputationRep:
    *does dance of the Kenya lion*

Busted are evil, and they are starting to take over people like some kind of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers scary thing! Run! Don't let them catch you!

ReputationRep:
    This song is just so bloody catchy though, I cant think of a catchier song right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    *does dance of the Kenya lion*

Busted are evil, and they are starting to take over people like some kind of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers scary thing! Run! Don't let them catch you!
    they got me

are you sure that you're mine, aren't you dating other guys.......

ReputationRep:
    I have a camera in your teddy bear's nose.

I've been thinking about starting a poll saying: why do you build me up, buttercup? a) just to let me down or b) to mess me around? But thought I'd get slated for it.
    But worst of all [worst of all], you never call baby when you say you will.

ReputationRep:
    I am the reviver of that song. I used to make CDs for my bf to play at Pizza Express (I put in kids TV tunes and stuff to keep him occupied and surprise him at work). He kept playing this one CD with Build me up Buttercup on it and he said that everyone started singing it everytime they heard it - staff and customers. THEN, a local DJ was in and he heard it and the next day on the radio he said "heard this one recently, an olden but a good'un" and THEN it was in all the nightclubs. And no doub it has spread nationwide. You may kiss my DJ-ing (well, nero-burning) hand.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.