Turn on thread page Beta

So go live in the house of david if you like watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I am the reviver of that song. I used to make CDs for my bf to play at Pizza Express (I put in kids TV tunes and stuff to keep him occupied and surprise him at work). He kept playing this one CD with Build me up Buttercup on it and he said that everyone started singing it everytime they heard it - staff and customers. THEN, a local DJ was in and he heard it and the next day on the radio he said "heard this one recently, an olden but a good'un" and THEN it was in all the nightclubs. And no doub it has spread nationwide. You may kiss my DJ-ing (well, nero-burning) hand.
    And they say pirating music is bad. I'm going to do the same with every Iron Maiden song ever made. See if that catches on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Wasn't it revived by "There's something about mary"? I mean Charlies Angels. Or something.

But that was way back. I re-revived it last summer. Pff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    And they say pirating music is bad. I'm going to do the same with every Iron Maiden song ever made. See if that catches on.
    An iron maiden fan, excellent.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.