Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

chance girlfriend pregnant after all this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my girlfriend of 5 years has come off the pill, we been ok using protection and pulling out, normally cuming in her day after period ends... Her last cycle was 35 days long because she had her period, took pill a few days, then had period again... so the one after this was 35 days apart.

ANYWAY... the important bit.
    Her last period started on Sunday 24/02/2013, and lasted until Thursday 28/02/2013.

We went away for the weekend and on friday we had sex as soon as we got there lol... i came in her, then on saturday we had sex and i came in her again, and then on sunday, and i came in her again then.

A week later (08/03/2013) on the friday she was staying at mine, having sex she was on top riding me and i came in her.

Also again a week later (16/03/2013 this last weekend) we had sex on saturday morning and i came in her, and again saturday night cumming in her again.

Due to ovulation cycles etc what are the chances of getting pregnant from this? I'm aware theres a chance a day or so after the period ends but very unlikely (never had problem before).

ReputationRep:
    The timing is pretty high risk. Why are you not using contraception? Or are you trying to get pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're asking for it a little bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lots of sex = lots of baby gravy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.