The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

can people stay over?

Just wondering if anyone knows if you're allowed to have people stay over in your accommodation on city cite campus as i live too far to see my boyfriend, friends and parents just for a day, can my boyfriend and friends stay within reason? thanks
Reply 1
Original post by babegiz11
Just wondering if anyone knows if you're allowed to have people stay over in your accommodation on city cite campus as i live too far to see my boyfriend, friends and parents just for a day, can my boyfriend and friends stay within reason? thanks

You're allowed a guest to stop over two nights a week :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I stay round friends at their halls when I go to visit them. They are all supposed to let them know if somone is staying round buy nobody ever does. And neither does any of their flatmates when they have guests round.
Bear in mind at uni there are also lots of unplanned overnight guests xD So they can't really stop you.
Reply 4
Thanks everyone :smile:! I was worried it may cost my boyfriend to stay in premier inn! HAHA.
Reply 5
Original post by babegiz11
Thanks everyone :smile:! I was worried it may cost my boyfriend to stay in premier inn! HAHA.

in all accomodation you can have people stay over to maximum 2 nights a week x
yeah - i have a stayed on a few floors lol just gotta let your residence manager know if someone is there for fire stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending