Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone knows if you're allowed to have people stay over in your accommodation on city cite campus as i live too far to see my boyfriend, friends and parents just for a day, can my boyfriend and friends stay within reason? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babegiz11)
    Just wondering if anyone knows if you're allowed to have people stay over in your accommodation on city cite campus as i live too far to see my boyfriend, friends and parents just for a day, can my boyfriend and friends stay within reason? thanks
    You're allowed a guest to stop over two nights a week

ReputationRep:
    I stay round friends at their halls when I go to visit them. They are all supposed to let them know if somone is staying round buy nobody ever does. And neither does any of their flatmates when they have guests round.

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind at uni there are also lots of unplanned overnight guests xD So they can't really stop you.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone ! I was worried it may cost my boyfriend to stay in premier inn! HAHA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babegiz11)
    Thanks everyone ! I was worried it may cost my boyfriend to stay in premier inn! HAHA.
    in all accomodation you can have people stay over to maximum 2 nights a week x

ReputationRep:
    yeah - i have a stayed on a few floors lol just gotta let your residence manager know if someone is there for fire stuff

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.