Practice 1 02:00 - 03:30
Practice 2 06:00 - 07:30

Sat 23 March 2013
Practice 3 05:00 - 06:00
Qualifying 08:00

Sun 24 March 2013
Race 08:00

-----
This has been featured on the TSR New and now page - home of the top content on TSR
-----

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First post :awesome:

Love back to back races, although it must be hard on the whole team.
Reply 2
Original post by F_shakeey
First post :awesome:

Love back to back races, although it must be hard on the whole team.

2nd post :wink:

Would have thought it'd be easier in some ways, less traveling/time zone adaption, fewer new parts to fit/compare. Only issues are fixing cars that are damaged.
third post :biggrin:
I have a good feeling Merc will be up there if it rains.

The car in the Oz gp wasn't too bad, however Merc kept him too long out on his first stint (hamilton), so he would have been closer to massa.

They need to find a couple of tenths and they will be in the mix.

I might put a bet on Hammy/Rosberg to win if rain is forecast for Malaysia. Bets on friday :biggrin:
Reply 5
hopefully Mercedes can be on the pace in the race more this time so Hamilton has a chance, McLaren need to sort their crappy car out pronto though.
And my plan of being organised and making the OP for every race of the year lasted one race... :wink:

Not sure where you got your pic from but why does it have 2010 fastest lap/pole on it? Is it from 2011?

My money would be on the same podium again...
Reply 7
Expecting the race to be red-flagged for rain again, but it's always worth the wait.

GP2 starts again as well! :woo:
Reply 8
Original post by dhr90
2nd post :wink:

Would have thought it'd be easier in some ways, less traveling/time zone adaption, fewer new parts to fit/compare. Only issues are fixing cars that are damaged.

1st reply :tongue:

I was referring to the general no weekend in between the races. It's still a good 3000 miles between the two, it'll be a very packed week for them.
Reply 9
Original post by Motorbiker
And my plan of being organised and making the OP for every race of the year lasted one race... :wink:

Not sure where you got your pic from but why does it have 2010 fastest lap/pole on it? Is it from 2011?

My money would be on the same podium again...

:biggrin:

Got it from google, only one that showed the right kinda stuff without being a ridiculous resolution. Couldn't get a link for the one from the the formula1.com website like in the Aus GP thread.

I'm going for same podium, but different order. I don't think Merc will do as well this time out.
Reply 10
1st reply :tongue:

I was referring to the general no weekend in between the races. It's still a good 3000 miles between the two, it'll be a very packed week for them.

But not the first post :wink: (such a bloody pedant aren't I :frown:)

Maybe. But much better than the 12-15000 miles it would be from their bases.
nth post! :awesome: :ahee:

I like this track. It's had some decent races and some good action. Looking forward to yet another F1 filled weekend!
Original post by dhr90
:biggrin:

Got it from google, only one that showed the right kinda stuff without being a ridiculous resolution. Couldn't get a link for the one from the the formula1.com website like in the Aus GP thread.

I'm going for same podium, but different order. I don't think Merc will do as well this time out.

Think i printscreened it then cropped it from the Formula1.com site since i liked it but it was flash based... :wink:

I think the actual order will be very luck dependent on the race but i think those top 3+ maybe hamilton depending on what the Merc is like in the hotter conditions...
Reply 13
Original post by dhr90
But not the first post :wink: (such a bloody pedant aren't I :frown:)

Maybe. But much better than the 12-15000 miles it would be from their bases.

Well the OP can't count can it? :tongue:

But they'd have at least a few more days downtime, there won't be any of that this week.
Reply 14
Original post by Motorbiker
Think i printscreened it then cropped it from the Formula1.com site since i liked it but it was flash based... :wink:

I think the actual order will be very luck dependent on the race but i think those top 3+ maybe hamilton depending on what the Merc is like in the hotter conditions...

I did consider that, but couldn't be bothered :tongue:

Redbull may go better as the lower than expected temperatures is what they think hurt them in the race in Aus.
Reply 15
Well the OP can't count can it? :tongue:

But they'd have at least a few more days downtime, there won't be any of that this week.

Hmmmm. The post count at the side seems to count it :wink: (I'm only debating this because I am THAT bored!)

True. They have 2 or 3 weeks off after though before they go back to China.
Reply 16
Original post by dhr90
Hmmmm. The post count at the side seems to count it :wink: (I'm only debating this because I am THAT bored!)

True. They have 2 or 3 weeks off after though before they go back to China.

I'll let you have this one. I'll get you back later on in the year :colone:
I better get some work done!

A much needed rest, we will definitely see some upgrades then.
Money's on Alonso.
Reply 18
following the thread. Hopefully my fantasy team is about to up its game.
Before I named my dog after Jenson Button he was doing amazing. I don't think he's won since.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest