Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    me and my best friend have been through alot and have been best friends for a couple of years. She has now ditched me, left me when i needed her most, and has hurt my feelings. she didnt know it was upsetting me so much and she thought she wasn't doing anything wrong. then i told her about what i had been going through (its personal by the way.)while everything else had been goin on with the frienship break up, she looked like she was going to cry. she ditched me for another friend/person because i think shes scared of her.
    she hasn't said sorry to me but always looks down when we walk pass, fidgets when we talk, looks uncomfortable and trys to make me feel jealous. im am very comfused about what her feelings are. does she feel guilty or just doesnt like me anymore. this is a very short description about it all so ask questions if you want more detail.
    i just want to know what u guys think because i'm wondering if its worth the effort to still arrange to see eachother out of school, ect.
    sorry that its very brief. xx

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe this new 'friend' of hers does not approve of you or maybe your friend is upset about something you have done recently. I definitely think it is worth trying to meet up with her, maybe at your house or something. If she was your best friend i dont think that this would be happening but even best friends have their occasional issues. Speak to her and find out how she feels and try to make friends with her new friend and be more accepting of her. But always remember that friends come and go and you cant help it. If shes ur best friend and you dont want to let her go, go after her. Sorry if this was too soppy but I felt you needed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feathermoon)
    I think maybe this new 'friend' of hers does not approve of you or maybe your friend is upset about something you have done recently. I definitely think it is worth trying to meet up with her, maybe at your house or something. If she was your best friend i dont think that this would be happening but even best friends have their occasional issues. Speak to her and find out how she feels and try to make friends with her new friend and be more accepting of her. But always remember that friends come and go and you cant help it. If shes ur best friend and you dont want to let her go, go after her. Sorry if this was too soppy but I felt you needed it
    Thankyou for replying.
    i have tryed to accept the new friend but she bullies my other friend. also i wrote my "best" friend a letter and said that i think we should still be good friends and she agreed. i get on really well with her outside of school but she treats me like im invisible in school. its just the fact that shes not talking to me when she knows i need someone there for me, if that kinda makes sense. i was mostly wondering if her body language gives away any of her emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P _Becky_ :P)
    Thankyou for replying.
    i have tryed to accept the new friend but she bullies my other friend. also i wrote my "best" friend a letter and said that i think we should still be good friends and she agreed. i get on really well with her outside of school but she treats me like im invisible in school. its just the fact that shes not talking to me when she knows i need someone there for me, if that kinda makes sense. i was mostly wondering if her body language gives away any of her emotions.
    If she seems like her body language is diverting away from you then I guess she doesnt want to be around you. I think you need to confront her outside of school and ask why she is acting like that in school. If she doesnt give a straight answer I dont think she is worth the effort. You might as well find a new bestie and turn on *****y, jealousy mode! LOOL Just kidding :P In the end she will realise that this so called 'friend' of hers is just pushing her around and maybe you should try indirectly hinting about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feathermoon)
    If she seems like her body language is diverting away from you then I guess she doesnt want to be around you. I think you need to confront her outside of school and ask why she is acting like that in school. If she doesnt give a straight answer I dont think she is worth the effort. You might as well find a new bestie and turn on *****y, jealousy mode! LOOL Just kidding :P In the end she will realise that this so called 'friend' of hers is just pushing her around and maybe you should try indirectly hinting about this.

Thankyouu!! that helps alot. i guess i just need advice and now i have got some!! lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.