Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm still deciding between Queen Mary and Birmingham for Business Management. However I am currently favouring Queen Mary.
    I would really like to get a house/flat privately with other undergraduates rather than going into Halls.

I know that often people who already live in the London area are often rejected from University Halls so just wondering whether anyone would be interested in looking at sharing getting a 4/5 bed house/flat?

ReputationRep:
    I have the exact same issue. Sign me up! Definitely happy to take part!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazz94)
    I have the exact same issue. Sign me up! Definitely happy to take part!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Added you as a friend and will get in contact nearer the time when it's a definite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccahope)
    I'm still deciding between Queen Mary and Birmingham for Business Management. However I am currently favouring Queen Mary.
    I would really like to get a house/flat privately with other undergraduates rather than going into Halls.

I know that often people who already live in the London area are often rejected from University Halls so just wondering whether anyone would be interested in looking at sharing getting a 4/5 bed house/flat?

I'm on the same boat, I've placed Queen Mary as my insurance! If i don't get into UCL I'll need a private house/flat - I'm up for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelinoue)
    I'm on the same boat, I've placed Queen Mary as my insurance! If i don't get into UCL I'll need a private house/flat - I'm up for it!
    Hey I am in the same situation! So let me know how you want to continue with this....

ReputationRep:
    Similar issue here, would love to be part of this!

ReputationRep:
    me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering this too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccahope)

Hi hi. Interested.

ReputationRep:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    same!! Let me know as soon as you can if this is possible. It'll be great since it will be in the heart of london!

ReputationRep:
    I'm now going to go into halls - but seems like there are a few people who are interested so hopefully you can all find a place together!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow how did you manage that?

ReputationRep:
    Is that aimed at me?
    Well I live in Devon so shouldn't be too hard, I just couldn't decide whether I wanted to go into halls or not.. But decided its easier and so close to uni!

ReputationRep:
    Oh i thought you lived in London! Ah well I think im probably gonna stay at home for foundation year anyway now. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imuraizo)
    Hey I am in the same situation! So let me know how you want to continue with this....
    Hey yeah definitely interested! I'll add you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Charleigh. I'm going to be studying at Queen Mary in September and I am looking to flat share as I'm not sure I will be accepted into halls as I have left it late to apply. I'm not sure of any flats local or around the area or of decent prices, so I am a bit clueless as to where to start! If anyone needs a flat mate or whatever, I'm interested! Add me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a female flatmate for September onwards, I have a double furnished room available in a 2 bed flat.
    Looking for a non-smoking clean flatmate. I will be a linguist going into my final year. Room is @ 140p/w, Inbox me for more details or email me on [email protected] for more information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazz94)
    Oh i thought you lived in London! Ah well I think im probably gonna stay at home for foundation year anyway now. Good luck!
    are you still looking for private accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Quite possibly. Am still considering it. Drop me a pm

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.