Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm still deciding between Queen Mary and Birmingham for Business Management. However I am currently favouring Queen Mary.
    I would really like to get a house/flat privately with other undergraduates rather than going into Halls.

I know that often people who already live in the London area are often rejected from University Halls so just wondering whether anyone would be interested in looking at sharing getting a 4/5 bed house/flat?

ReputationRep:
    I have the exact same issue. Sign me up! Definitely happy to take part!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazz94)
    I have the exact same issue. Sign me up! Definitely happy to take part!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Added you as a friend and will get in contact nearer the time when it's a definite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccahope)
    I'm still deciding between Queen Mary and Birmingham for Business Management. However I am currently favouring Queen Mary.
    I would really like to get a house/flat privately with other undergraduates rather than going into Halls.

I know that often people who already live in the London area are often rejected from University Halls so just wondering whether anyone would be interested in looking at sharing getting a 4/5 bed house/flat?

I'm on the same boat, I've placed Queen Mary as my insurance! If i don't get into UCL I'll need a private house/flat - I'm up for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelinoue)
    I'm on the same boat, I've placed Queen Mary as my insurance! If i don't get into UCL I'll need a private house/flat - I'm up for it!
    Hey I am in the same situation! So let me know how you want to continue with this....

ReputationRep:
    Similar issue here, would love to be part of this!

ReputationRep:
    me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering this too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccahope)

Hi hi. Interested.

ReputationRep:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    same!! Let me know as soon as you can if this is possible. It'll be great since it will be in the heart of london!

ReputationRep:
    I'm now going to go into halls - but seems like there are a few people who are interested so hopefully you can all find a place together!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow how did you manage that?

ReputationRep:
    Is that aimed at me?
    Well I live in Devon so shouldn't be too hard, I just couldn't decide whether I wanted to go into halls or not.. But decided its easier and so close to uni!

ReputationRep:
    Oh i thought you lived in London! Ah well I think im probably gonna stay at home for foundation year anyway now. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imuraizo)
    Hey I am in the same situation! So let me know how you want to continue with this....
    Hey yeah definitely interested! I'll add you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Charleigh. I'm going to be studying at Queen Mary in September and I am looking to flat share as I'm not sure I will be accepted into halls as I have left it late to apply. I'm not sure of any flats local or around the area or of decent prices, so I am a bit clueless as to where to start! If anyone needs a flat mate or whatever, I'm interested! Add me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a female flatmate for September onwards, I have a double furnished room available in a 2 bed flat.
    Looking for a non-smoking clean flatmate. I will be a linguist going into my final year. Room is @ 140p/w, Inbox me for more details or email me on [email protected] for more information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazz94)
    Oh i thought you lived in London! Ah well I think im probably gonna stay at home for foundation year anyway now. Good luck!
    are you still looking for private accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Quite possibly. Am still considering it. Drop me a pm

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.