Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

REQ. EDEXCEL PHYSICS STUDENTS. (A grade students preferred) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,
    I'm currently studying Physics A-Level and sometimes I have trouble with general understanding of the subject (Theory or even Calculations).
    I was wondering whether anyone would be willing to make a separate Skype account or some other type of readily available IM-Service that I could easily contact any of you (Who are reading this) by for some extra physics help.
    I will only ever message you through messages (no webcam-chat or calls -Totally awkward) if i ever need assistance.
    If this is a possibility, please PM me with your Skype names or whatever else you may suggest?
    Thanks and kind regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCA.)
    Dear all,
    I'm currently studying Physics A-Level and sometimes I have trouble with general understanding of the subject (Theory or even Calculations).
    I was wondering whether anyone would be willing to make a separate Skype account or some other type of readily available IM-Service that I could easily contact any of you (Who are reading this) by for some extra physics help.
    I will only ever message you through messages (no webcam-chat or calls -Totally awkward) if i ever need assistance.
    If this is a possibility, please PM me with your Skype names or whatever else you may suggest?
    Thanks and kind regards.
    Why don't you just post your problems here? There are several teachers and experts in Physics on here (well they appear to be experts by the great knowledge they have!)

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't really like the whole forum thing. I'm kind of working all day till May from now for all my exams and I'm looking for someone willing to hit me up instantly via IM if I do need any assistance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCA.)
    To be honest, I don't really like the whole forum thing. I'm kind of working all day till May from now for all my exams and I'm looking for someone willing to hit me up instantly via IM if I do need any assistance?
    We all have things to do as well

If you just post the questions, someone will almost definitely get back to you by the end of the day. If you post them around this time, you'll probably get an answer in less than an hour.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.