Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

how can one person make me feel like im going insane? help please. Watch

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone.

theres this guy ive been talking to since september and i really did think (i may still do.. dont now) i found my soul mate. i saw my entire life with him and i think he felt the same.
    Except its only yesterday i started thinking... he keeps going on about great he is (which at first i thought it was funny) but what annoyed me is that he goes on about how he flirts with other girls to me and i get so angry. like i said it was funny at first but now its annoyed me. and he knows hes charming and that every girl is in love with him and he WAS humble about it. but for the past 2 days he hasnt stopped bigging himself up! when he said 'oh do you think i should go and chat up that girl' i felt like such a ****! it really has put me off him. the thing im trying to get over is how i could turn so cold on someone i literally thought i loved all in a matter of hours? i dont like the fact he can be so charming but he uses it to his advantage or entertainment. its crazy. so angry. advice? why has he suddenly changed?? does he feel inferior or is it just for a bit of fun? hes such a puzzle help please

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.