CIRCUMCISION Please Don't Do It! Watch

TaylorGang_4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm sure if he wasn't circumcised she wouldn't have a problem because that's what she'd be used to. Who cares, its a ****, it has the same function, maybe with a loss of sensitivity, but oh well. Some guys have 6', some have 9', some are circumcised, some aren't. Everyone's different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
I have to say I am circumcised from birth and I have never been able to dry masturbate. If you find it tough use hair conditioner or use a soft duvet or something like that. I am now very much against child circumcision because I really do think I lose out when it comes to sexual pleasure
EmmaBurton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Toysith)
It's more the fact she'd rather have a few more minutes from her boyfriend than him have much more sexual pleasure?
I believe a man gets the same amount of pleasure from climaxing, whether he does it quickly or slowly. In fact he may enjoy it more if he does it slowly, more of a build-up. But women definitely enjoy it more if it takes longer. If it's true that circumcision makes men less sensitive so able to last longer, that is surely a good thing for women and probably also for men? And definitely not a bad thing for men.
toukolou
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Monkey ears)
Just my opinion and its ok to hate the surgery just because you're insecure about it... don't worry we all understand ... and as for the cleanliness of it, my boyfriend cleans regularly, its just a fact that circumcised penises don't get smegma form under there foreskins because they don't have one. so maybe i should rephrase it to "easier to clean".
I consider the smeg a bonus!
username4352088
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by EmmaBurton)
I'm sorry you're not happy with your circumcision. What does your girlfriend think about it? Maybe she's keener on it than you.

BTW, not every circumcised man regrets it. My boyfriend is really glad he got done, and I'm sure many others are too.
I'm circumcised and I'm really glad of it. I had my two twin boys done.
Unspawnedmantis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
as someone who suffered with phimosis and got circumcised aged 15 and can't disagree more. getting circumcised was one of the best decisions i made in my life. It's very daunting for a child to have to ask for an operation like this and decide on it themselves, but I did. 4 years on: It is WAY more comfortable, looks SO MUCH better and is fantastically clean. (it only took around 2 months after operation before It was healed enought to get my first Blowjob) before circumcision i was in a lot of pain and thought my penis looked awful and even when girl's wanted to be with me I would say no because i was disgusted by my penis. Now i think it looks great. The only negatives i could possibly give are: slightly pink/red color scar (but pretty small and nicely cut) and is sensitive from time to time (weirdly as its supposed to lose sensitivity) Get it done sooner than later fellas
Unspawnedmantis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by EmmaBurton)
I believe a man gets the same amount of pleasure from climaxing, whether he does it quickly or slowly. In fact he may enjoy it more if he does it slowly, more of a build-up. But women definitely enjoy it more if it takes longer. If it's true that circumcision makes men less sensitive so able to last longer, that is surely a good thing for women and probably also for men? And definitely not a bad thing for men.
I think this maybe quite rare, but as someone who got circumcised at 15, my penis is actually just as/more sensitive than before. I've actually struggled with lasting due to the sensitivity on times.
username4352088
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Unspawnedmantis)
as someone who suffered with phimosis and got circumcised aged 15 and can't disagree more. getting circumcised was one of the best decisions i made in my life. It's very daunting for a child to have to ask for an operation like this and decide on it themselves, but I did. 4 years on: It is WAY more comfortable, looks SO MUCH better and is fantastically clean. (it only took around 2 months after operation before It was healed enought to get my first Blowjob) before circumcision i was in a lot of pain and thought my penis looked awful and even when girl's wanted to be with me I would say no because i was disgusted by my penis. Now i think it looks great. The only negatives i could possibly give are: slightly pink/red color scar (but pretty small and nicely cut) and is sensitive from time to time (weirdly as its supposed to lose sensitivity) Get it done sooner than later fellas
Totally agree!
bluewater69
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

"Imagine what would happen to an eyeball if the eyelid was amputated?"

Exactly. Please don't do it. Just stretch if you have a tight foreskin. I have been for the past 6 months and finally have some slack as I was cut tight.

I still wish I can turn back the clock.
Last edited by bluewater69; 2 months ago
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bluewater69)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

"Imagine what would happen to an eyeball if the eyelid was amputated?"

Exactly. Please don't do it. Just stretch if you have a tight foreskin. I have been for the past 6 months and finally have some slack as I was cut tight.

I still wish I can turn back the clock.
I was wondering when someone would post this article.

The article is highly emotive, from a mother grieving for her son who committed suicide two years after being circumcised. Her son in his 'suicide note' blamed the surgery for a loss of sensation, ongoing pain and alluded to feeling 'mutilated'. In the article the mother seems to blame the urologist for incompetence (possible but not proven) and circumcision in general for her son's suicide. It's a sad story but it is anecdotal evidence and it is hard to believe mental health was not a contributing factor.

(There's no criticism intended here. The mother is doing what she thinks is right and in accordance with her son's wishes and explicitly states, "I'm not qualified to say that circumcision is always bad, because it isn't".)

Some people have complications after surgery, circumcision is a surgical procedure and is no different - there are real risks. Most people, however, who undergo circumcision do not have complications and recover fully.

While steroid creams and stretching can help some people with phimosis, generally they are not that successful (the NHS would love it if they were) and in some cases circumcision/surgery is required.

I would never recommend circumcision for someone for cosmetic reasons and unless all other non-invasive options have been exhausted (I note in the article only a few weeks were given to non-invasive options). You do want to be able to retract your foreskin to clean underneath.

Bluewater69 sorry to hear that your recovery/outcome hasn't been as you would hope, if you haven't already done so, do go and see your doctor about the issue and see if they can provide treatment/support.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Not to be rude, but you denied your sons the right to choose.
(Original post by username4352088)
I'm circumcised and I'm really glad of it. I had my two twin boys done.
Clayman1969
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have been uncut my whole life I’m 50 now and going to get Circumcision next week. I have always wanted to feel how it’s like for my cut friends they all say it’s great so I’m going to try it.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Clayman1969)
I have been uncut my whole life I’m 50 now and going to get Circumcision next week. I have always wanted to feel how it’s like for my cut friends they all say it’s great so I’m going to try it.
Interesting first post...

Wish you luck with it but it sound like a completely unnecessary bit of surgery.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads