Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, for my french homework I have to list arguments for the following question: 'Croyez-vous que les couples devraient faire plus d’effort pour sauver leur mariage?' which roughly means 'Do you think couples should make more effort to save their marriage?'
    I have to come up with 4 reasons for 'yes' and for 'no' and I'm having trouble coming up with the latter! All help will be very appreciated thanks

ReputationRep:
    I take it from what you say that you just need arguments for the "no" part? Here are a few; hope these help you on your way:

Ce n'est pas la peine de rester ensemble si on est malheureux
    - There's no point in staying together if you're unhappy.
    Les couples malheureux font de mauvais parents - Unhappy couples make bad parents.
    Si une personne dans un couple est violente, l'autre doit partir au plus vite pour sa propre protection. If one of the people in a couple is violent, the other must leave immediately for his/her own protection.
    S'il y a de l'abus mental, la victime ne pourra rien faire pour sauver le mariage. If there is mental cruelty, the victim will not be able to do anthing to save the marriage.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.