Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaf)
    Yeah strict came up in jan so won't come up as essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Iv been revising one week what about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jool)
    Thank you, I've worked ridiculously hard, hope it all pays off! Also sure, by murder are you meaning the oblique intent part? Also which type of manslaughter, voluntary or involuntary?
    Aw hopefully it will all pay off .. Since I'm finding murder solid I just plan on missing out the whole topic .. And I'm totally on both voluntary and involuntary manslaughter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fats_12)
    Aw hopefully it will all pay off .. Since I'm finding murder solid I just plan on missing out the whole topic .. And I'm totally on both voluntary and involuntary manslaughter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See attached, may have to research some of the cases that aren't explained as I may have done cases you haven't and I sometimes miss case details out if they're ones that stick in my mind, let me know what you think.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Manslaughter.docx (22.5 KB, 1564 views)
  2. File Type: docx Special Defences to Murder.docx (25.1 KB, 2195 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    How much marks are you on ?
    I'm not totally sure I've forgotten .. But I got a high B (1 mark of an A) in G152 and a C (1 mark of a B) in G152 .. And a C in G154 which I'm re sitting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jool)
    See attached, may have to research some of the cases that aren't explained as I may have done cases you haven't and I sometimes miss case details out if they're ones that stick in my mind, let me know what you think.
    Thank you so much .. I will be putting the AO2 for causation etc ASAP.. Out of interest, which text book do you use to revise from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much .. I will be putting the AO2 for causation etc ASAP.. Out of interest, which text book do you use to revise from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/OCR-Criminal...nal+law+for+a2, however I don't revise from it, I just revise from my notes, my teacher is really good. He's been teaching the subject for over 20 years and worked in the legal profession beforehand so he has a good knowledge of everything, very thorough. Hope it helps mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jool)
    I have this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/OCR-Criminal...nal+law+for+a2, however I don't revise from it, I just revise from my notes, my teacher is really good. He's been teaching the subject for over 20 years and worked in the legal profession beforehand so he has a good knowledge of everything, very thorough. Hope it helps mate!
    oh we use that book in college, however its not as effective or so our teacher says.. wow and that's amazing.. my one teacher is really good and the other one is erm you can say dodgy, hence I don't get murder and manslaughter

ReputationRep:
    Its funny that you say that , we were just given some AO2 on causation, omissions etc .. I'll
    Send it on here ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! would be very helpful for me if you need any AO2 points on any other areas just let me know and i'll happily share

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    So as insanity and automatism was the special study this year it is defo coming up as a dillema board, however I am unsure whether all statements will be relevant to insanity and automatism or could it be mixed with something else?

Does everyone know their content?
    How long has everyone been revising?
    Insanity and automatism came up as a sectionC in January though???

ReputationRep:
    Wot do u guys reckon will com up as the dilemma boards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    Its defo coming up
    It came up as section C in January 2013 paper???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Wot do u guys reckon will com up as the dilemma boards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Non fatal offences

ReputationRep:
    Wot about the other option

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Insanity and offences was in section c in jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaf)
    Insanity and offences was in section c in jan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Murder and insanity was section C for jan 2013

ReputationRep:
    So u reckon attempts an maybe theft/robbery/burglary for section c?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    So u reckon attempts an maybe theft/robbery/burglary for section c?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offences against the person (ABH, ASSAULT, BATTERY, GBH, GBH WITH INTENT)just a prediction though

ReputationRep:
    Section B more likely to be theft/robbery/burglary

ReputationRep:
    Havnt revised much so hopin I get a favourable set of questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually started revising....

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.