Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    It was hard essay probably regret it in hindsight but hindsight is a wonderful thing so can't dwell on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaf)
    It was hard essay probably regret it in hindsight but hindsight is a wonderful thing so can't dwell on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You wrote loads of cases which is a good sign

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So tough as was combined with necessity! Ah well what's done is done! What grade do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaf)
    So tough as was combined with necessity! Ah well what's done is done! What grade do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I need B in law 60 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips for G154? My teacher said Quick and Burgess are likely for Q1 and overlap and medical not legal definition for Q2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lemonade123)
    Did anyone do the voluntary manslaughter scenario? Not many people seem to have done it.
    Our teacher missed that topic out but a lad did voluntary manslaughter thinking it was murder nightmare!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfhurley)
    Does anyone have any tips for G154? My teacher said Quick and Burgess are likely for Q1 and overlap and medical not legal definition for Q2
    Wat came up in Jan? I reckon R v T Myt cme up as Q1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zain59)
    Wat came up in Jan? I reckon R v T Myt cme up as Q1
    Bratty came up in jan. and reform for Q2. It was the perfect exam for me haha I'd only learned Bratty and half of burgess! Very very lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfhurley)
    Our teacher missed that topic out but a lad did voluntary manslaughter thinking it was murder nightmare!!
    Was that the second question in section B?? I only scanned it quickly and thought it was a murder question - and the girl next to me did it and told me it was a murder question - Woops! I hope she realised. Luckily as soon as I spotted the theft question I decided that was what I was going to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curtisblackham)
    Bratty came up in jan. and reform for Q2. It was the perfect exam for me haha I'd only learned Bratty and half of burgess! Very very lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dts quite lucky.... R u resitting unit 3? Burgess or R V T is my bet for Q1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fward)
    Was that the second question in section B?? I only scanned it quickly and thought it was a murder question - and the girl next to me did it and told me it was a murder question - Woops! I hope she realised. Luckily as soon as I spotted the theft question I decided that was what I was going to do.
    I dnt think it was murder.... It was voluntary manslaughter n der was also involuntary manslaughter...... I did theft anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    I dnt think it was murder.... It was voluntary manslaughter n der was also involuntary manslaughter...... I did theft anyway haha
    You maybe right then - I didn't really look at the question in detail once I had spotted the theft question.

ReputationRep:
    Voluntary was the last question on section B didn't answer but read it and it was about things said and done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, is there any thread for the special study paper? ive been searching but there doesnt seem to be any!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping)
    hi guys, is there any thread for the special study paper? ive been searching but there doesnt seem to be any!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2137820

ReputationRep:

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaf)
    Voluntary was the last question on section B didn't answer but read it and it was about things said and done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh was Theft the 2nd question then? To be honest I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fward)
    Oh was Theft the 2nd question then? To be honest I can't remember
    Yh it was theft

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dts quite lucky.... R u resitting unit 3? Burgess or R V T is my bet for Q1
    hi does anyone have a essay plan for internal and external distinctions for special study?

ReputationRep:
    This is still my favourite thread on tsr

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.