Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    This is still my favourite thread on tsr
    Same lol, hopefully on results day we'll be posting our awesome law results here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone know when mark schemes are released

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So how did everybody do? I was 5 UMS off an A* overall, a bit gutted about that! I still got A*AA overall though and met my university offer so all is good. I hope you all got what you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    1 mark off an A* overall, got into my firm choice though so its reet

ReputationRep:
    I got an A* 118/120 UMS
    Glad to hear everyone else got what they wanted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 119/120 on this, but still only an A. Wish I had done better in G154

ReputationRep:
    I got an A* overall! I still can't believe it, I was convinced I'd messed up G154 by reading the second question wrong but apparently not.

109/120 for this module, 78/80 for G154.

Well done to everyone else, great results so far

ReputationRep:
    Got 97/120 in this and 67/80 in G154, the A* has eluded me but I'm happy with a grade A overall, congratulations on your results everyone, thanks for the help and good luck in the future.

ReputationRep:
    96/120 and 66/80. ONE UMS OFF AN A. I'm into uni but re mark it is for G153. How the hell did I get an A in special studies though tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und3niable_)
    96/120 and 66/80. ONE UMS OFF AN A. I'm into uni but re mark it is for G153. How the hell did I get an A in special studies though tbh
    That must be so frustrating. Well done on your offer - and I hope the re-mark gets you an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imog)
    That must be so frustrating. Well done on your offer - and I hope the re-mark gets you an A
    Thanks, hope all went well for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imog)
    I got an A* overall! I still can't believe it, I was convinced I'd messed up G154 by reading the second question wrong but apparently not.

109/120 for this module, 78/80 for G154.

Well done to everyone else, great results so far
    I got 109 and 78 too, yay, congrats!

ReputationRep:
    A* overall! 114/120 and 80/80 so happy, thought I screwed up on question 2..

ReputationRep:
    116/120 for this one, and 80/80 for the other

So happy

ReputationRep:
    Igot an A* too, 120/120 g153 and 69/80 G154

ReputationRep:
    I got 70/80 on special study but 70/120 on crim law

i was 100%confident i nailed crim law and flopped special study seeing as i revised the night before for it whereas crim law i worked my socks off and thought the questions was amazing. Sould i remark? I missed my offer cos of law. Needed a B 5 marks off

ReputationRep:
    Got 102/120 in criminal law n 74/80 in special studies came out wiv a B overall 10 marks off an A... Quite happy Tbh .... Still gt into da uni I wanted so all is good got a BBC so really happy... Eventhough 1 A wud hve been gud Bt overall happy n unexpected.... Hardwork pays off!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A sheesh)
    I got 70/80 on special study but 70/120 on crim law

i was 100%confident i nailed crim law and flopped special study seeing as i revised the night before for it whereas crim law i worked my socks off and thought the questions was amazing. Sould i remark? I missed my offer cos of law. Needed a B 5 marks off
    If you really think it is not marked correctly then do but honestly I think its a waste of time as exam board don't like to admit they've made a mistake even if they have. I suggest retaking it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys does anyone know what the overall grade had to be for an A*?

I got 353/400 and that was an A

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiltonHR)
    Hey guys does anyone know what the overall grade had to be for an A*?

I got 353/400 and that was an A

Thanks!
    Hi I got 356 and it was an A and my friend got 342 and was an A* you hAd to get 180 at A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.