Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR A2 LAW G153 Criminal Law 1 - June 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it 360 to gt a*? I dnt think its possible to get 342 n gt an a*.... All ino is u need 90% n above in as n a2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zain59)
    Isnt it 360 to gt a*? I dnt think its possible to get 342 n gt an a*.... All ino is u need 90% n above in as n a2
    320 overall with 180 at A2. I got 336 and an A* In English so it is possible to not get 360

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=curtisblackham;44404809]320 overall with 180 at A2. I got 336 and an A* In English so it is possible to not get 360

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
    Confusing stuff man.... But oh well congrats on ur results as long as u gt in da uni u wanted

ReputationRep:
    Its simple. To get an A* you need to get 80% minimum in AS and 90%minimum in A2

so for as law you need minimum 160/200 and a2 180/200
    which is a minimum of 340/400 to get an A* in law alevel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A sheesh)

Thanks guys I got

174/200 at AS
    179/200 at A2

so thats effectively 1 mark of the A* then?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A sheesh)

You don't need 160 at AS actually haha in English I got a B in AS didnt resit and still got an A*; It's 320 over the course with 180 at A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiltonHR)
    Thanks guys I got

174/200 at AS
    179/200 at A2

so thats effectively 1 mark of the A* then?!
    Yeah one mark off the A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelinginfinite)
    It's funny you should say that after I just posted how much I'm panicking for G153 (getting maximum 29/50 so if you have any model answers for that I'd very much appreciate it)!

I can, however, PM you some of my essays from G154 special study Just give me an hour and I'll send you them
    would you happen to still have the model answers?

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone have a copy of this paper?
    It would be really helpful!!!

Or if anyone knows the questions that came up! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khan20)
    wow your teacher's prediction are similar to my predictions but i have also predicted voluntary mansalughter and defence of intoxication even though it being up twice but that was 4 series
    hey how did you come to these prediction last year as they were all right, what do you predict this year in each section?

Poll
Do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.