Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for someone to share a house with around the Cambridge area. Preferably someone who wants a quiet home life. I have been looking out of Cambridge around Newmarket and also around Huntingdon and Ely and a 2 bed house is quite reasonable you can get something decent for 600. Which obviously is 300 each plus bills so cheaper then most rooms/halls I have seen, but with the added benefit of only one housemate instead of 5/6. I would look in Cambridge but for a house it is out of my price range on a student loan and I assume is the same for most of us! Im trying to do it this way as I have to bring my pets with me and I can't seem to find a room where this is possible. Im a 26 year old mature student that will be studying Zoology at Anglia Ruskin so if there is anyone else in a similar situation to me get in contact. I would be looking to move around the 1st September to get settled in before it starts.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm starting my course at Anglia Ruskin in September and I definitely agree with the quiet life scenario and my I need to budget my accommodation so I'm interested

ReputationRep:
    Hiya ;-)

I will be starting the zoology course in Sept too. Im in the same position regarding accommodation. I am a mature student too, also into peace and quiet.

I wud be defo interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting a Zoology course at Anglia in Sept too and I am looking for the same thing, I'm looking for maybe one or two room mates who are quiet, clean and friendly. I have no problem with animals (What zoology student would?) and would prefer to live with people studying the same, or a similar, courses to me.

ReputationRep:
    Good to know you're on the course pal! U can email me on [email protected] - are you going to the open day at Cambridge on Sat 22nd June. Perhaps we can meet up? ;-)

ReputationRep:
    If u like we can link up comms on FB too. So anxious about starting the course, in a positive way. Spoke to many existing students amd they all rate the course very highly. Employment prospects with the degree is excellent in the conservation and ecology fields.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesCuttle)
    I will be starting a Zoology course at Anglia in Sept too and I am looking for the same thing, I'm looking for maybe one or two room mates who are quiet, clean and friendly. I have no problem with animals (What zoology student would?) and would prefer to live with people studying the same, or a similar, courses to me.
    Hi all, sorry i didnt get any updates on this message (for some reason) so i thought no one replied haha! :-/ just had a look now i wasnt being intentionally rude !
    I ended up applying and have a uni.managed house in the end sorry! Are you on the extended version of zoology or the three year course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.