Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone studying veterinary nursing at brackenhurst first year 2013?? If so are you living on campus cause I am room bb072. It would be Good to talk to people before starting.

ReputationRep:
    hey, I have an interview on Monday for the veterinary nursing degree! so might be joining you (fingers crossed!!!!) do you have any tips for the interview? well done on your place! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesspenge)
    hey, I have an interview on Monday for the veterinary nursing degree! so might be joining you (fingers crossed!!!!) do you have any tips for the interview? well done on your place! xx
    Hey, good luck with your interview. Dont worry about it its not that bad just make sure you know some stuff about the role of the vet nurse in practice but apart from that you should be fine. Thank you :-)

ReputationRep:
    hiya! thanks for the reply! thank you, fingers crossed it will go okay! would love to get an offer as NTU would definitely be my first choice! have you got a conditional or unconditional offer? xx

ReputationRep:
    good luck to you, NTU is my first choice aswell. I got a unconditional offer which means am defo going :-)

ReputationRep:
    thank you! well done to you too! I would love an unconditional, i'm a mature student (21) but haven't got biology yet (doing a distance learning course but think I might fail!) loads of experience just the biology is a problem!!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    dont tell them that at the interview lol, If u dont pass biology does that mean to you wont have grades for the course?? hope u pass, good luck. Am 20 and doing a HND in animal management, hopefully I will pass it but i did a BTEC before thats why I got a unconditional. x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxNataliexX)
    dont tell them that at the interview lol, If u dont pass biology does that mean to you wont have grades for the course?? hope u pass, good luck. Am 20 and doing a HND in animal management, hopefully I will pass it but i did a BTEC before thats why I got a unconditional. x x
    Haha, I won't tell them! It really depends what the conditions are! If it's a low grade I think I would be able to get it with some work! Just really depends what they ask for! but we'll see! Hopefully I will be joining you! xx

ReputationRep:
    okay hopefully you will be joining me. once again good luck for your interview and hopefully u will get an offer x x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, will let you know when I have got a decision! xx

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.